Formula 1 - 2012 Season

Interesting article, its well known ferrari are whores of the highest order
Ferrari "we support fota"
bernie "would you like a bribe"
ferrari "fota who?"

I wonder if we will see anything similar against alonso when vettel joins, somehow I cant see either driver accepting number 2 status and certainly alonso isnt happy with parity

ITV Saturday (Star Wars Episode II) then BBC Sunday?

(Well... I was assuming you were in the UK... if not, please ignore)
Ah, no. I'm in Norway, but if I had known about this I would have been greatly amused by your reference!

The confusing difference between the United States Grand Prix at the Circuit of the Americas and the Grand Prix of America on the New Jersey street circuit.

Bad news for the race: Vettel on pole, Webber along side, then two McLarens and then the two Ferraris.

That is a woman. Supposed to be a future potential female driver. :mrgreen:

Bad news for the race: Vettel on pole, Webber along side, then two McLarens and then the two Ferraris.

Sad sad. :( Unfortunately the bad luck in Fernando's case (with the attempts to kill him too) cause major conseqeuencies. Now, we can only pray for a miracle. :(

Sigh, Kimi has the pace to go leaps and bounds faster (as pointed by Sky commentators too), but not the chance to overtake as on straights the Ferrari with DRS closed goes pretty much as fast as Lotus goes with DRS open

Grosjean looking good for the final laps I feel.

edit - well that prediction failed quite badly.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Red Bulls just seem to have the top speed now that they didn't have in the earlier part of the season. Combined with their obvious superiority in the slow corners, they are on a different level. Alonso is driving the hell out of that Ferrari but just doesn't have the pace. They really need to find another tenth before Abu Dhabi or it's all over I fear.

Lotus 7th gear was rubbish. Fernando did all he could, but Vettel is just untouchable. :(

Red Bull t-tray and floor is fishy.

Back