GTA V announced [2011] , [2021-11-11]

So gameplay footage has been leaked and there's a few questionable things.

-driver animations (missing/hidden)
-less pedestrians and traffic (could be due to being on a mission)
-damage on cars toned down
-no reaction from peds after bumping into them

Not confirmed on the above yet, but just a few observations I've seen posted after skimming through some comments.

Was GTA pre launch always like this? No press previews, aside from paid off IGN ones?

The trailer hyped me into pre ordering but I'm thinking twice about it now.

Most publications have the review copies already, but aparently Rockstar has a very strict media embargo in place. Websites can't even say when the embargo is lifted, so, no word on when review are coming.

i'm very psyched, but there's no way I would preorder a Rockstar game. I love them to pieces but they're bug fiestas at launch.

This game looks so good for open world.

I think it's a reminder the limit nowdays sometimes is as much the $/manpower to throw as it is the hardware.

Nobody has as much $ as the GTA series, and it shows in the graphics. Does this game really look that much different than Watch Dogs?

Most publications have the review copies already, but aparently Rockstar has a very strict media embargo in place. Websites can't even say when the embargo is lifted, so, no word on when review are coming.

In the UK it appears to be 3pm on Monday.

I don't want to watch leaks, but do we know how good GTA5 runs on the PS3, solid 30 fps all-around or choppy framerate?

Too soon to say for sure, but both versions have frame drops here and there. From the PS3 footage I saw it ran well.

In other news.. PC and PS4 versions in the pipe?? :eek:

1379130082346.png

^Excised xml from the runtime.

I don't want to watch leaks, but do we know how good GTA5 runs on the PS3, solid 30 fps all-around or choppy framerate?

You can watch the leak. It's 3 minutes long and there are no story spoilers, all the guy does is crash through an airport barrier, drive to a plane, steal it then fly around Los Santos for 3 minutes before crashing into a pylon.

Good hijacker, bad pilot ;-)

streaming capabilities is maxed out on x360 ,even with full install on 60gb hard drive (two disks),game has about 1sec texture and objects pop in, at the begining , when random city landscapes was shown

Back