New TV shows

I have found some worth in Top Gear US. Tanner Foust is very good and they have done some cool stuff, it's just that NASCAR guy who sucks.

Hell yeah The Inbetweeners is funny as hell. I've only caught a few episodes and I was loling hard.

The three first episodes of The Walking Dead are nowhere near as good as the first season. There are some interesting cliff-hangers, but it needs to get better. Hopefully the end of episode three is the catalyst.

We should have a thread just for TV shows in general. Don't see why they have to be new.

Then we could spend the entire thread talking about Firefly, which is how any good TV Show thread should go. :yep2:

TV shows discussion thread

This is a thread for discussing TV shows. Have a show you like; tip us about it! A show you hate; warn us!

I will also say that I hope they will release Earthworm Jim on DVD/Bluray.

I saw a couple Earthworm Jim cartoon eps back in the 90s probably or whenever they were produced, and they were absolutely hysterical. Totally some of the funniest, most well-written animation I've ever seen.

I can't believe this stuff hasn't at least found its way out on DVD, every other piece of crap made for TV has, by now...

What about "Park and Recreations", "Arrested Development" and "30 Rock" ?

I know they aren't new but still fun.

Ok so now The Walking Dead is on hiatus. I should have seen the ending of the last episode coming, but I was being too compassionate and not cynical enough.

Damn that was harsh. I didn't think they had it in them.

This season has been a clear step down from Season 1 IMO, but still a very good show.

There's a new show I am really interested in called Luck. Starring Dustin Hoffman, Nick Nolte and Dennis Farina among others. Pilot is directed by my favourite director Michael Mann (Heat, Public Enemies, Collateral) and he is also an exec. producer. It is HBO so you know there's going to be a certain level of quality.

This is a thread for discussing TV shows. Have a show you like; tip us about it! A show you hate; warn us!

I will also say that I hope they will release Earthworm Jim on DVD/Bluray.

It is if you live in Australia.

I've been watching The Closer's last season, and man it's getting intense.

Has anyone been watching "American Horror"? I had no interest in it, but my wife has started watching it and some of the bits I've been seeing/hearing have been interesting/creeping me out. Is it worth a watch?

Otherwise, it's about a week until a new episode of Top Gear and I can't wait! (This isn't just for US shows, is it?)

Has anyone been watching "American Horror"? I had no interest in it, but my wife has started watching it and some of the bits I've been seeing/hearing have been interesting/creeping me out. Is it worth a watch?
I have a friend who is really into it. He says it is a good mixture of creepy/interesting and black humour.
Otherwise, it's about a week until a new episode of Top Gear and I can't wait! (This isn't just for US shows, is it?)
Top Gear! Hell yeah! Nope, this is for any TV show.

Back