Photographs you took

Some amazing quality photos in this thread. Mine was taken with my old N95-8GB mobile phone, so it's not exactly a clean image, but I love the mood of it:

It's the Firth of Forth, in Edinburgh. I had a flat on the sea-front for a few years, some time ago.
4t2Km.jpg

Some amazing quality photos in this thread. Mine was taken with my old N95-8GB mobile phone, so it's not exactly a clean image, but I love the mood of it:

The mobile phone cameras have been really getting quite good and they have that most important advantage - they tend to be the camera you have on you at all times.

It's the Firth of Forth, in Edinburgh. I had a flat on the sea-front for a few years, some time ago.

It is a nice shot, but isn't there meant to be a stonking big bridge in the shot somewhere? Or have I been reading Iain M. Banks' 'The Bridge' a little too much...

Bavarian Duo

Snapped a couple of photos of my Bavarian Duo with my iPhone4

Daily driver.

Untitled by bfigved, on Flickr

Weekend cruiser.

Untitled by bfigved, on Flickr

The 3 series I bought new in march 2010, it's a 320d Touring xDrive.
I got the z4 just a few days ago, it's a 2003, 2,5l automatic. Only done 75,000km(46,602miles) on the odometer, not bad for a 8 year old car :)

And I have to say, BMW's really are "The Ultimate Driving Machine" ;-)

It is a nice shot, but isn't there meant to be a stonking big bridge in the shot somewhere? Or have I been reading Iain M. Banks' 'The Bridge' a little too much...

There are two stonking great bridges, one rail, one road/pedestrian - but further inland (to the left) of this shot, by about 10km, in Queensferry. The FoF is pretty long. This shot was in the less posh district of Newhaven.

To give you something to think about when reading your book, here are a couple of pics of the rail bridge I took with my phone, but if the book is about the other one.. you're SOL, I don't have any. :p

99641198_5a8c3a5bfd.jpg

and
1255097093_6eb9e37cff.jpg
and
293011142_57bd0987af.jpg

are my favorites.

The first one was at a Bird of Prey photography workshop, a woman was dangling a dead baby chick above my head, which is why the bird was looking right at me.
The second one was taken at a big cats breeding sanctuary (also a photo workshop)
The last one was taken out on the Masai Mara in Kenya. I converted it to black and white to try and make something useful out of it, as it was very noisy due to low light.

More photos here.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/captain_chickenpants/

Man CC those are some great wildlife shots, even if some were somewhat posed. I always wish I could do better with larger critters. Turning a noisey shot to B&W is a good idea.

I took this one 7 years ago with my first digital camera, on the roof of my home:

DSCN2854.JPG

Back