Steam Trading

It's not looking like I'll be less busy any time soon, and I don't want to lump editing the first post on to someone else to sort out. Is there a better way of sharing this information so people can put there own stuff in? A public google doc or something?

Hmm... I logged in and I somehow got a 50% coupon for AC: Revelations. 1st question: why and who sent it to me (i have no email with gift, it went straight into my inventory). 2nd question: willing to trade:

50% off on the title Assassin's Creed Revelations.
(Valid March 21st, 2012 through April 1st, 2012)

EDIT: crap, I just got another one! I can't combine the two, right?
EDIT2: WTF? I just got a third one. This can't be right. Why AC: Revelations of all games!!?

EDIT3: I'm at 5 coupons. Every time I restart Steam I get a new coupon! I better create a ticket.

Heh, after submitting a ticket I visited the forums. Lots of people are experiencing this. Always AC:R or M&M coupons. Valve will likely remove all these coupons soon.

I still have Hl2 and HL2EP1 to give away for free also i have 75% Coupon for Portal2 to trade

Might be time to unsticky this. One successful trade in the lifetime of the thread, and I've lost the will to keep the first post updated. There must be a better way to share and update our trade lists easily with each other, but I don't know what it is.

perhaps edit the first post and lay it out like so

Bigtabs
trade game x for game y
trade game z for game a *completed

Davros
trade game v for game c

ect...

aslo put a note anyone with an updated trade should pm you so you can add it to the first post

edit : written before i read the first post :D

Deus Ex: Tactical Enhancement Pack and Explosive Mission Pack. No questions asked, giving it away for free.
I got my Fallout New Vegas DLCs; and I still have an extra ME2 retail box lying around with Cerberus Network. I think the keys work on EADM/Origin. Anyone wants to make an offer for Mass Effect 2? I'm primarily interested in Action/Adventure/RPG/Fantasy/RTS games.

Steam keys for a couple of indie games available for anyone who think they'd actually play and enjoy them:

• Eets
  • Dino D-Day
  • Home
  • [strike]World Of Goo (everyone probably has three copies of this already)[/strike] Well, apparently not... :)
First come first serve.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big thanks to Zaphod, received my world of goo key

Here's a noob question, How do I install it (all of my previous steam games have been on dvd)

Same as retail games: Games -> Activate a product on Steam -> Agree -> [Paste key] ->Next -> Install or done.

thanks i was going via store - buy game but could only find payment options and no "i already have a key" option

Downloading now..

Anyone interested in DOTA 2?
I have one, and since I will probably not play it, I can give it to one of you guys.

This sale, I have nothing to give away except for 'The Ship pack' which someone from B3D gifted to me last year. This year all murchases have been on PSN and now i got no monies for these steam sales anymore.

If anyone wants that, do PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back