iPad 2 ! Please suggest good games !!!

Still patsu ! I grabbed my nick quickly when I found out about GameCenter.

Unfortunately, I usually play under my kid's nick on iOS.

My id is Hutton72 on GameCentre - feel free to add me! I'm also looking at some iPad recommendations to keep me occupied on a long haul flight next week (UK to Vegas - I can't wait! The flight is a pain though!)

mine = nOoblet16

can anyone suggest me some strategy games for the ipad?

Chk out ' Great Little War Game' ! Its by an. Indie dev ,very cool presentation and voiceovers. In fact Sony has gifted them PSVita dev kits to bring this game to Vita.
BTW, can u tell me how to get a good iPad 2 case in India? I have been scourging around and the Switcheasy Canvas seems like a good case, but how to I get it in India? They do ship internationally, but what about the crap import duties and all that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is also the same as usual. Don't have an iPad though so you'll only find some iPhone sized stuff there.

Some good recommendations here :) I've just downloaded little great war and enjoying it! World of goo also looks interesting - I can't believe I've missed these until now!

Chk out ' Great Little War Game' ! Its by an. Indie dev ,very cool presentation and voiceovers. In fact Sony has gifted them PSVita dev kits to bring this game to Vita.
BTW, can u tell me how to get a good iPad 2 case in India? I have been scourging around and the Switcheasy Canvas seems like a good case, but how to I get it in India? They do ship internationally, but what about the crap import duties and all that?

Sorry I don't have any idea, I don't live in India anymore.

I figured ur id must be patsu and sent u a frined request before u posted :D !

I might as well send you my son's nick because the entire family play using his account. My GameCenter account is for squatting only. :devilish:

I forgot his nick at the moment. Will get back later.

Sorry I don't have any idea, I don't live in India anymore.

Where are you now ? Gran Pulse ?

EDIT:
mine = nOoblet16

can anyone suggest me some strategy games for the ipad?

Do you like Carcassonne (the board game) ?

Anomaly: warzone earth just came out, as a reverse tower defense game. It is very near to the steam PC version in gameplay, with only one concession to the touch screen that I can see (no explicitly controlling the movements of the little commander guy)

It works quite well, and I've been having a lot of fun.

Played "Plants vs Zombies 2" on the plane to NY over the weekend.

Somewhat wary of the F2P model, but so far so good. Was able to clear all the Egyptian levels, survived 10 levels of "Pyramid of Doom" and 3-star'ed most of the regular levels. That's where I stopped. Think I should be able to 3-star more if I continue.

Wow such an old thread. And how things chance - I didn't have an iPad at the top of the page, and now my wife and I have one each. Still highly preferring the Vita for gaming though, but iPad definitely better for strategy games, board games etc.

Back