What are you playing now? (console edition) [2011 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metro Last Light Redux. Loving it even more than 2033 - human enemies are far more interesting to fight than mutants :yep2:

I'm Diablo3-ing like everybody else pretty much.
Same here.

I am also using my Xbox One to watch Blu-Rays and recently purchased some of my favourite films ever made, the entire Twilight movie series --Twilight Forever.

But gaming wise, I am fully into Diablo 3, and it's going to be like that for a long time.

PSN had a great deal on Mass Effect Trilogy so I'm downloading now, never finished the third one on 360 so looking forward to it. Also been slightly addicted to Pixel Junk Monsters for the Vita, great tower defense game.

Hmmm. Rage does end rather quickly, although it is kind of telegraphed that this is your last mission. Feels like the last half of the game was just rushed.

Hey ho, onwards an upwards to Diablo III like everyone else. Although only on the 360 for me. :(

Velocity 2X
I really don't like the controls. Especially hate some of the downright arbitrary control differences between the on-foot and the flying missions. Why can't I right-stick-shoot while sprinting whereas shooting while boosting in the ship works fine? I guess it's because the rifle (which for some nonsensical reason works fine during a sprint) would be completely pointless if I could, but that's pretty poor design in my book. This kinda stuff completely throws me off.

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt the same about the ship firing with x instead of twin stick like the running mode, but later you get a bomb rhat takes over this role and it works out.

I am playing this on Vita right now and think the controls are actually really tight, but so far the level design is too straight forward and it feels like I am still doing tutorials even at level 14. But the game responds to everything about as fast as you can think, a bit like sound shapes, and that's a cool feeling. Hopefully the levels get more interesting (the first boss fight was ok)

Picked up Injustice Ultimate Edition, Sacred 2 and Worms Collection used for x360.

So far, I've only played Injustice. As I expected, the gameplay is a letdown (more to do with how it controls), but with a great story mode. Going to be fun unlocking all the items and doing all the "Battles".

I almost picked up an X1, but will probably wait a little until Forza Horizon 2 releases to see how good or bad it is. Truthfully, hoping for a bundle I really want (Sunset Overdrive and COD doesn't really appeal to me right now).

Put out a Halo Kinect Bundle MS.

I played Injustice a while ago, somehow it was released on PS4 and I was looking for a kind of kid-friendly fighter. Game was pretty decent, though it looks like an upscaled last-gen game of course. My son was too stressed about losing though, ha ha. But recently he got into the genre a bit more thanks to Streetfighter vs Tekken on Vita, and then playing team mode with a friend in Tekken Tag 2. That is by far the best mode for kids that I've seen so far, working together to beat the computer learning to tag each other in, and unlocking the movies as a reward.

I'm playing Dark Souls. I stopped last time somewhere in Blighttown, and I picked it back up and started over. It's not as cheap and frustrating and Demon's Souls. Overall good, spooky atmosphere.

PVP is infuriating.

Started playing Killzone SF. I am late to the party but damn I wasnt expecting to be impressed and enjoy the game that much.

Trully amazing visuals in many areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back