What are you playing now? (console edition) [2011 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finished Knack, Resogun, COD: Ghosts, BF4, Killzone: Shadowfall, and am 50% through AC4 on the PS4. I'm about 75% through Ratchet & Clank: Nexus on the PS3.

I'm also tempted to make another run through the Last of Us now that the trauma of my first play through has dulled to a blistering torch frying the remains of my already damaged ID...

Finally finished the Last of Us. Epic game. Was struggling with the "David encounter", but
a brick
did the trick. I can live with the ending.

Also did some BF4 on my PS4. Like the pace, but compared to the Last Of Us it's really mindless shoot, look, run, more shooting, kill some chinese dudes, more chinese dudes and hopla the level it's over... in other words.. it's like playing a game like a zombie instead of killing zombies with lots of emotions ;)

The Last of US MP is fantastic, do try it out.

Played a bit more of Trails in the Sky. This must be the best game ever to play when you have a cold and you are at your parents house....

Tomb Raider Guardian of Light from the free Xbox Live Gold after finishing the Tomb Raider remake. Going to play Dead Rising 2 also from Gold for free afterwards. No new console for me, so hitting a backlog of games I haven't started.

Had a blast of Killzone on my brothers PS4... I suck with a controller.... playing with KB/M for years has ruined my first person shooter aim when using a controller..

Decent looking game, a little rough in terms of IQ and in some other places but impressed by what is a launch game using a ramped up last generation engine.

Had a blast of Killzone on my brothers PS4... I suck with a controller.... playing with KB/M for years has ruined my first person shooter aim when using a controller..

Decent looking game, a little rough in terms of IQ and in some other places but impressed by what is a launch game using a ramped up last generation engine.

If u find this rough in IQ, then u will find the BF4 iQ worse. This is the best looking MP out there as of now.a nd immensely fun too. I am totally hooked, can't play BF4 , aC4 , Contrast or Resogun due to my addiction to the KZSF MP. I think I will go for a replay of the campaign on hard now.

If u find this rough in IQ, then u will find the BF4 iQ worse. This is the best looking MP out there as of now.a nd immensely fun too. I am totally hooked, can't play BF4 , aC4 , Contrast or Resogun due to my addiction to the KZSF MP. I think I will go for a replay of the campaign on hard now.

Yea he has BF4 too but as I'm used to playing it on my PC at 2560x1440, Ultra settings with 4xMSAA+4xTrSSAA it was a bit difficult to look at without going ewww....

Thought Killzone was the much looking better game.

Yea he has BF4 too but as I'm used to playing it on my PC at 2560x1440, Ultra settings with 4xMSAA+4xTrSSAA it was a bit difficult to look at without going ewww....

Thought Killzone was the much looking better game.

lol, try telling that to people who think human eyes cannot see beyond 720p :LOL: !

Anyways, I was trying out Warframe today, as everyone kept saying its very fun and looks fab. Well, I thikn it looks like ass, a typical UE3 look, but is fun.

I chose Mag as my starting Warframe, but I think I made a mistake, this guys has so less armour and health and I just can't survive with it :( ! Any tips would be helpful or well, I will have to create a new one and choose Excalibur like everyone else.

Some games are bound to look, it's all about the IQ for me and if they manage to nail it over the next couple of years I'll be picking a PS4 up.

The IQ difference between PS3 and what I'm used too on my PC was just too extreme to make looking at PS3 anything but painful.

Hopefully as developers move to true next generation engines they IQ will improve too!

Some games are bound to look, it's all about the IQ for me and if they manage to nail it over the next couple of years I'll be picking a PS4 up.

The IQ difference between PS3 and what I'm used too on my PC was just too extreme to make looking at PS3 anything but painful.

Hopefully as developers move to true next generation engines they IQ will improve too!

I'm playing a few at the moment:

- Resogun (trophy hunting - 3 more to go!)
- BF4 (online)
- CoD: Ghosts (campaign)

At the moment, CoD: Ghosts campaign is keeping me occupied. After my initial thoughts on the game, it's slowly growing on me. Campaign is getting a bit better. Still prefered BF4 somehow.

By the end of the week, I'm pretty sure I'll be playing Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition again. Can't wait (although I've already completed it on PS3).

PS: also playing Skyrim on PS3.

On PS4: Resogun, and NFS Rivals
Os PS3: Re-started playing Tumble - A nice smal game with Move interactivity and 3D support. A nice VR game :)
Currently I´m not playing any PC or Xbox games.

Warframe (PS4 edition): Not a great game but does enough to keep me coming back to see how it evolves over time.
Rayman Legends (PS Vita): This game makes me happy. I can't stop replaying the music levels.
Broken Age act 1: I'm purposefully taking my time on this one to reduce the agony I'll experience while waiting for act 2.

Not getting much time thse days but I just played 3 levels of Metro Last Light (free on ps+, :love: Ps+) and boy, oh boy ! This game has a more atmospheric world than even the Last of Us. These guys are underrated perfectionists ! I do have Metro 2033 on steam but I never really went past a few levels, mainly because I wouldn't compromise on gfx settings and end up with a unplayable fps :p .

But, this, even with blurry low res gfx, is amazing ! I mean, wow, I knew they made great gfx, but they have also made a great atmospheric , extremely "real" world !

I WANT THIS ON THE PS4 4A games ! PLEASE !!!!! This is so beautiful and so gripping !

Tearaway on the Vita.
Tomb Raider and Warframe on the PS4.
Starting on a re-run of Heavenly Sword on the PS3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back