What are you playing now? (console edition) [2011 - 2017]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally finished Fable II on the weekend and have moved on to Halo Reach. I'm super far behind in my gaming, but plan to finish a game every few weeks until I get caught up. :)

Bought Kickbeat on the Vita. It's awful. I thought we've moved past whiny turn-of-the-century nu-metal crap ages ago. Seems like I was wrong.

Diablo 3 , whenever I can squeeze in any time, I am hooked. But I don't like the barbarian I levelled up yesterday. Looks like I will keep levelling up my DH and try the WitchDoctor for a change.

Just finished Osmos for ipad. fucking good game. A little short but I have yet to dip into multiplayer etc. Also been working on Puzzle Quest 2 here and there. It's a bit of a step backward from the original, really (braindead AI). However,it's still more PQ, which is a pretty good game if a turn-based match-3 puzzle w/RPG elements appeals to you (which it does to me).

Rayman Legends which is amazing so far (I'm on the 2000 Lums Under the Sea world which is surprisingly varied and freakin' awesome), Dark Arisen on the
post game part of the story exploring the various mini dungeons of Everfall
and Forza Horizon here and there when I want something more relaxing.

Next games I'm getting are Puppeteer & GTAV when the online portion of the game releases...still undecided on whether I should get Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons now or to just wait for a sale. :/

Between Rayman Legends, Killzone (both Vita) and GTA V there's a lot to be played ... (and was trying some AC3 through PS plus also)! I wonder if these will last me until the PS4 comes out!

Stealth Inc: Clone in the Dark: I know most of you must be already playing it as it free on PS+, but I bought it today and I have only two words for it : BUY IT !!!!! :D ! Fantastic game with raytraced shadows and superb superb puzzles which, along with thinking, require razor sharp platforming. !!!! Fab game, glad I bought it.

I grabbed Spirit for the ipad at the recommendation of some b3ders recently. It started out really fun, with sharp style and nice sound. Certainly a decent deal at 99 cents, but I don't get why, if it's "for ipad", the play area extends all the way to the edges of the screen. It's so difficult to play with a case on as a result, and this is a game that's already quite tricky, with your hand constantly obscuring enemies. Oh well... next!

Playing Clone in the Dartk, I keep getting reminded of Mark of The Ninja, not because they are similar, but because both are so damn different and so much fun. Stealth INc is a puzzle platfomrer at heart where u can move shadows around to accomplish tasks, while Mark of the Ninja is a standard stealth game, but in 2d.

I don't know if Markof the Ninja came over to consoles or not, but if it didn't , do get it from Steam or I have an extra code if someone wants it. its a great game and i think it would run on a laptop too. But it would be best to play with a controller and not with KB/Mouse.
also, get Stealth inc too. Good good game :) !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back