Worst day in Norway since WW2

Last I heard he shot and killed 85 people with small arms. I'd like to know how that went down, as I'm not sure I could pull that off with a .50cal BMG + 1000 rounds.

Here's hoping the guy gets what he deserves. But in Norway I don't think that's likely. Send him to south carolina and we'll deal with him for you ;)

Unbelievably tragic event and police may be looking for a second shooter as well now according to the BBC.

Last I heard he shot and killed 85 people with small arms. I'd like to know how that went down
Small island. ~400x200 meters at the most. Around 600 people. Mostly kids/teenagers. Dressed as a cop, initially calling people to him before blasting away. Repeating with groups of people not having seen the initial attack. One and a half hour. In addition, some will have succumbed to the water (injured or not) trying to swim half a mile to shore in a panicked state.

I feel very sad.

It is hard to imagine anything worse happening, the people who was shot and murdered was just kids (between 14 and 17 years).

What's the relationship between blowing up almost empty gov. buildings and shooting a bunch of children? One of them seems politically motivated terrorism, the other seems like the acts of a psychopath :cry:

What's the relationship between blowing up almost empty gov. buildings and shooting a bunch of children? One of them seems politically motivated terrorism, the other seems like the acts of a psychopath :cry:
His manifesto is out. I won't suggerst looking it up, but there are quotes in the GAF thread for those that can stomach it. Truly revolting stuff...

As far as I can gather, he was killing off the future leaders of "Marxist multiculturalism", and thus heading off the inevitable war in Europe (with Islam) that would end western christian culture.

Edit: According to his lawyer, he admits to the acts but denies criminal intent claiming they were "horrible to do, yet necessary".

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously a truly evil person, and equally obviously mentally deranged as well. Hopefully this does not allow him to dodge spending the rest of his life behind bars by claiming mental incompetency due to insanity during his trial...

Thanks Zaphod, too bad he didn't take the peaceful route and try to talk to the children and convince them of his ideas. Maybe start a "anti marxist" school. Violence usually results in more of the same unfortunately.

Has the obligatory photo posted of him yet, dressed in camouflage clothing.
I walked past a guy yesterday
camouflage pants, shirt & jacket with tattoos on his face, the sort of person I give a wide berth

The children were at some kind of camp organized by the Labour Party, currently in power in Norway. So both attacks are very political in nature.

I wonder what sentence will the murderer get in Norway, knowing the prisons there:

There you go, mystery solved, he just wanted a free lifelong vacation.

He is(The Vienna school of thought):

• Pro-Nationalism
• Pro-pan-nationalism (pro-Europeanism)
• Pro-national or pan-European crusaderism
• Pro-Christian identity
• Pro-cultural conservatism
• Pro-monoculturalism (pro cultural unity)
• Pro-patriarchy
• Pro-Israel

• Anti-Marxism
• Anti-globalism/internationalism
• Anti-multiculturalism
• Anti-Jihadism
• Anti-Islam(isation)
• Anti-imperialistic
• Anti-feminism
• Anti-pacifism
• Anti-EU(SSR)
• Anti-matriarchy
• Anti-racist
• Anti-fascist
• Anti-Nazi
• Anti-totalitarian

Q: Can you describe your strengths and flaws as an individual?

[...] Most people going that road realises at one point in life that it’s a pretty shallow existence. They long for something better but are trapped by the unofficial “rules of the game” propagated through every aspect of society. At that point you are 30-40 years + without a family, without children. It’s the destructive and suicidal “Sex and the City” lifestyle (modern feminism, sexual revolution) which we are taught to revere as the truth. In that setting, men are not men anymore, but metro sexual and emotional beings that are there to serve the purpose as a never-criticising soul mate to the new age feminist woman goddess. The perfect matriarchy has now been fulfilled and complete equality has finally been achieved. The fact that mankind will seize to exist within three generations with this type of regime is irrelevant. Long live cultural Marxism!

Anyway, I came to realise many of my flaws years ago and acted upon them. I have never been happier than I am now. A flawed, destructive and suicidal society will breed mentally damaged, corrupt and self serving individuals. It’s our responsibility to change the very base code of society’s corruption. It’s our duty to destroy the fundamental political doctrines of cultural Marxism.

"The best arguments ARE often questions. "

What will the government do to prevent the ongoing Islamic demographical warfare against European?

What will they do to prevent the Nordic ethnic group in given country from going extinct?

How do they justify the ongoing demographical annihilation of the Europeans?

Why do they continue to allow mass-Muslim immigration in combination with Marxist procreation policies (feminism resulting in a low birth rate) when they know that these policies will result in our extinction?

Why are they so arrogant that they claim that the only solution to our problems, the cultural conservative world view, is an evil Nazi ideology while the cause of all our problems, their cultural Marxist world view, is the only truth?

Why are the Native Americans granted reservations (completely reserved for their ethnic group) while indigenous Europeans aren’t awarded the same basic human rights?

Why are the indigenous Native American tribes treated with more dignity and respect than indigenous European tribes?

Fjordman's essays are prominent in his arguments against feminism and its concomitant pathologies(fatherlessness).

This is what appears to be his manifesto, in the form of a video slide show:

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v21123164bZCBQeZ8

There is a PDF file of the original manifesto somewhere in the Net, but I lost the link.

p.s.: Well, looks like both the video and the document are circulating in most of the popular torrent sites now. Damn, I think this is exactly what this man wanted to happen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully this does not allow him to dodge spending the rest of his life behind bars by claiming mental incompetency due to insanity during his trial...
this is how it works it in iceland if a person is found unfit to stand trial due to mental reasons then they are confide to réttargeðdeildin að Sogni (the court mental ward)
and a person is confide to Sogn as long he is danger to him self and other so he may be confide to the ward a longer time even a longer time than he had to serve for the crime that he did do
i think its may be similar in Norway as Nordic countries tend to have similar law

That manifesto is proof of premeditation, so he won't be able to claim being insane.

He's worked on that piece of shit word salad for 5-10 years.

Apparently vast sections of his shit is mainly a copy/paste job of the Unabomber manifesto

He used at least one portion verbatim: "Feminists are desperately anxious to prove that women are as strong and capable as men. Clearly they are nagged by a fear that women may NOT be as strong and as capable as men."

http://news.yahoo.com/norway-suspect-borrowed-unabombers-manifesto-200617817.html

Fjordman's reply:

The top rumor to kill, still being circulated in certain quarters by people who should know better, is that I am identical to the shooter.

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/07/fjordman-welcomes-our-new-readers.html

http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/2011/07/thoughts-on-recent-atrocities.html

and commentary on his political views:

Norway: Mass murderer Anders Behring Breivik is anti-racist, pro-homosexual and pro-Israel

though the post where he outlines this is two years old and more out of expediency.

Back