Nintendo Conference

Of course, when all i said and done about the WII U, it is really just a dummy, i doubt seriously they have anything that resembles final hardware. But it is a hint of where they are going.

The power connector is the same as the one the WII is using, which btw is rated at 50 Watt which seems to be plenty when it consumes 22 watt in Mario Galaxy :)

Of course, when all i said and done about the WII U, it is really just a dummy, i doubt seriously they have anything that resembles final hardware. But it is a hint of where they are going.

The power connector is the same as the one the WII is using, which btw is rated at 50 Watt which seems to be plenty when it consumes 22 watt in Mario Galaxy :)

Let's hope the WiiU doesn't come with the exact same PSU as the Wii, as 50W would be really limiting.

It'd be really nice if a journalist had access to the PSU during E3.

It's not the same. The key notch is on the opposite side, so you can't even accidentally use a Wii power supply.

Back