Trials: evolution. [xbla]

Yep this game is as must buy to me as one other game pretty much ever :)

I loved Trials HD even though I didn't have the patience for the harder tracks, but had plenty of fun with the medium ones. What's the latest on the release date?

From Xbox Live (UK) dashboard (captured by a fan):
http://vimeo.com/35248176

We all love you sebbbi, but we just issued a warrant for your arrest. Why? Cruel and unusual treatment of Trials Fans. Is there not like nearly 2M of us now on XBLA? Every new Trials snippet is like twisting a dagger deeper into our hearts.

On a positive note: that looks awesome!

We are polishing it :)

No matter how you look at it, the game is huge compared to Trials HD. All the new multiplayer modes, editor tools and the new track central require lots of testing and fine tuning to be perfect. I personally expect the servers to have at least 100 000 user created tracks in the first months. The editor is very complex, and has pretty much similar feature set than Little Big Planet 2 editor. You can create your own games with it. Our designers have already created games such as Super Monkey Ball with the system, but the possibilities are pretty much limitless. We were already stunned by all the clever tracks players did with the much more simple Trials HD editor tools, and now we cannot even predict what's going to happen...

You weren't kidding, it looks incedible.
bow.gif

Not only is the core gameplay excellent and superfun (as already proven by T:HD), but the featureset is second only to a select few AAA titles. I;d preorder if it was possible on XBL. Can't wait.

Graphics look great! Still using SDSM/EVSM or did you move to something else? Can't see any real issues with the shadows in the video at all, which is abnormal in a good way (especially for console) :) Very pretty!

I was off on my days and thought the trailer released tomorrow :p Just watched it now and....:oops:

Easily one of my most wanted games in 2012, you guys will have my money day one sebbbi.

Back