Who's going to E3?

AlNom

Legend
Anyone?

I've never been there before, so I'm not sure what to expect. My only experience with these sorts of things is CES, but that was a few years ago.

I find it almost impossible to even imagine that wasn't a one off!

I almost went once, but now I don't see it happening. I'll probably sooner end up in Leipzig, though to be frank the sheer amount of people there frightens me somewhat. But I'd love to go there once nevertheless, if I can find someone else to go with.

I'll probably be wandering around either on the Wednesday or Thursday. Nothing is really tickling my fancy this year, but since I can walk to LACC in like 20min I'll probably check things out.

I can't see much to look forwards to this E3, unless there are some noticeable hardware presences. NGP should be there. NES6 is a strong possibility if it's gonna launch this year, so fingers crossed you'll get a first glimpse. And if you're really lucky there'll be a shock announcement regards XB3. But otherwise it looks a pretty slow year. Is there much in the software front to anticipate?

Nintendo has already stated Wii2 will be there in playable form havent they?

At least this E3 has two hardware launches, NGP and Wii2, even if they are second tier imo. First E3 in a while to see new hardware (3DS last year).

I agree E3 feels a little slow to me this year too though. Still hugely anticipating it though.

Software wise, well, some big Wii 2 titles (Mario, Zelda) hopefully. Zelda in 360+ quality graphics can get even a Nintendo hater like me excited. Of course the first real look at NGP. For MS, Halo Remake (at least I think so) Gears 3, Forza 4, Alan Wake 1.5, Codename Kingdoms...I dont follow Sony as much, and they seem to reveal things much earlier, so not sure what they'll have besides whats known like Uncharted and Resistance and Last Guardian...and as always there may be a big megaton surprise announcement or two (perhaps some shocking exclusivity announcement)...shoot I'd even hope for Doom 4 to show up though that may be only for Quake con. Plus MGS Rising, MW3, etc etc etc

I went to the early E3's(1996-2000). Would be neat to go again but for fun instead of work.

Tommy McClain

I can't see much to look forwards to this E3, unless there are some noticeable hardware presences. NGP should be there. NES6 is a strong possibility if it's gonna launch this year, so fingers crossed you'll get a first glimpse. And if you're really lucky there'll be a shock announcement regards XB3. But otherwise it looks a pretty slow year. Is there much in the software front to anticipate?

Nintendo confirmed Wii2 whatever is playable at E3.

Same here, some brunettes for me too :LOL: !

I hope they show SORCERY at E3 :D ! That was one promising title we never saw again, it was supposed to be out by Spring 2011, and we r into summer now !

Back