Assassin's Creed: Revelations

Excited. The facial animation was actually decent in the last games but I can't wait to see what it looks like now that they're using the same system that LA Noire is using.

I just hope they give it as much care as Brotherhood.

[Reki];1549881 said:
So, does Constantinople's streets are as wide as Italy's? It was annoying in AC2 and ACB that jumping from building to building was severely restricted and we had to use those ropes connecting them.

They say that ziplining is 30 percent faster than running so I'm guessing that navigating the rooftops will be a lot faster than it was in brotherhood.

Everyone believes that another team might be working on AC3 to close the series next year, but there's no official info at all.

Team A did the first .Team B took the second episode.That's the way it works at Ubisoft.
I didn't follow for the third and next episode,but i could ask .
I see no reason to make official statements about that.

Everyone believes that another team might be working on AC3 to close the series next year, but there's no official info at all.

I don't think Ubi want to close the serie… They milk Ezio at death and after switch to a new character and period and repeat at vitam… or just to sells decreased dramatically. They always make this with over IP, so don't expect them to close their "Milk Cow". ;)

I don't think Ubi want to close the serie… They milk Ezio at death and after switch to a new character and period and repeat at vitam… or just to sells decreased dramatically. They always make this with over IP, so don't expect them to close their "Milk Cow". ;)

Its called cash cow...

Many things about Desmond are mysterious. His past, his connection to First Civilization, and his role in the Assassins’ war are not currently clear. When it comes to resolving these issues in Revelations, McDevitt simply says, “Our goal is to leave you with more answers than questions.”

What a tease. Brotherhood was more about explaining the history of the Assassin/Templar war but I like that they're now trying to fill in the blanks on what Desmond's role is in everything.

Bea-utiful:p
screenshot_19115.jpg

screenshot_19114.jpg
Damn Ubi!I thought these two where art works :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that screenshot looks severely impressive. I have been itching to buy an Xbox console, I guess this game could finally lead me to it...

Would wait for after E3 maybe a price drop.

Yeah I can wait. The Xbox could be a viable investment for the Gears of War series as well. I played the first one on PC and enjoyed it thoroughly and lamented the fact the second one did not get released on the PC. Also there is the Xbox update coming out and not all consoles are compatible with it...so once all that dust settles end of this year may drive me to snag one.

Wow that screenshot looks severely impressive. I have been itching to buy an Xbox console, I guess this game could finally lead me to it...

Did your PC break? ;)

Serious question though, there is a PC version isn't there? If not I'd be tempted to pick up a new xbox myself (last one got RROD) as this is probably my fav game series right now (coming up to the end of 2).

No way I won't get the PC version if it's available there though.

Another awesome cg trailer confirmed :D

Heh, hope it's gonna live up to expectations :)
A lot of us lost a lot of sleep on this one, but I kinda like the result (meaning it may be better than the previous two...)

Seeing those shots of ACR it seems like nice DOF makes a huge difference in visual presentation so I dunno why they don't use it more?Uncharted 2 uses it to give it a nice touch,COD games use it,Crytek games use it and so on...Dunno why more of them don't use it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOc7OfBeREE

That was so amazingly awesome! Loved seeing Masyaf in winter. Well done Laa-Yosh and company! :D

A situation like that better show up in game - it's too good not too!

Oh, just noticed this is the first time we've actually seen the assassins face (Ezio in this case) in the trailer.

Back