Forza 4

Alright, apologies to all U.S. Forza 4 players. I don't 'get' american cars. Don't like the styling, absolutely loathe the driving experience and hate racing against them (hate when you get dive bombed in the first corner)

Cheers

:cry: Lost my save somehow in the hdd/usb stick to cloud move/copy/whatever. I have no clue how I did it but I'm back to Level 0...not fun...what is worse is my previous times and unlocks mock me from the stats screen. No cars in my garage at least I don't think there are even though my shared ones still appear in the club. Zero credits which is really the killer. I THINK I still like the game enough to give it another go but man this is somewhat demoralizing for me. I wish I knew where in my Move the saves failed. I know when I would look at the save file it would say pending sync for longer than I thought it should I would also at times have the "Unsupported Marketplace content" label on the SAVE which I found strange as well since it was the save. I guess somewhere in-between the pending sync or whatever actual state the save was in, and then the subsequent move(s) overwrote my previous deeds. All things being equal this is still my favorite racer but now I kind of wish with the save gone that all my previous times and everything would actually reset so I could just do a real "do over".

I would like to gift you some cars. I have not been available for games the last couple months but iirc I have about 1.5M in credits and a boatload of cars. Let me know what you want and I will send then on over :)

And if you pick expensive stuff, well, I guess I will need to play some when I get a chance so I can buy them.

My favorite car since i met this friend in Gran Turismo....

So is this car free to drive if you buy the DLC?

Its free to test drive and arcade mode i believe. But in career to have to buy as per usually.

But it sounds sooo good.
I dont think i listen to any car in idle so much.

Its free to test drive and arcade mode i believe. But in career to have to buy as per usually.

Are you sure? I thought you get them in career mode as well. I only ever play career mode, so I'm fairly sure actually. It's the same in Gran Turismo 5 as well.

Are you sure? I thought you get them in career mode as well.

Unless it's a gifted car (ie: a car for upping a level) then all cars in career mode must be paid for out of winnings. This also goes for DLC cars, with the Mazda 787b costing 2,200,000.

Personally I think that's a little stupid. But then, so am I... because I'm one of the fools who buys car packs but then I rarely ever drive the cars in said packs because I never have enough credits to buy them for use in career mode. :-/

You do get half the credits back when you sell a car. That eases the pain when you buy a lemon.

The only obscene thing i F4 is that some of the old collectible Ferraris are über expensive. These can only realistically be bought with tokens which costs real money.

Cheers

Anybody watch 12 hours at Sebring ?

Without the Peugeots it looks to be a really dull season with total Audi dominance. I hope Toyota's hybrid can stand up to the Audis at Le Mans, but Toyota being Toyota that doesn't seem likely.

GT was lots of fun though, multiple competitive cars: M3s, 458s, 'Vettes and 911s.

Cheers

Anybody watch 12 hours at Sebring ?

Without the Peugeots it looks to be a really dull season with total Audi dominance. I hope Toyota's hybrid can stand up to the Audis at Le Mans, but Toyota being Toyota that doesn't seem likely.

GT was lots of fun though, multiple competitive cars: M3s, 458s, 'Vettes and 911s.

Cheers

GT will simply get more attention then, maybe not a bad thing :)

AFAICT they haven't wiped the cars with modified P.I. from the leader boards yet.

They upped the level cap to 999 instead of 150, but you no longer get a cash price at level up, so seems kind of pointless (although my urge to drive slower classes that nets you less XP has increased since hitting the 150 mark).

Cheers

Back