[Multiplat] Battlefield 3

just played BF3 again.

on attacker i have a gun that look short that have crazy recoil. on defender i have a gun that looks longer that almost have no recoil.

how can i make sure i have the similar gun between play session? (defender/attacker)

CTF is a damn cool addition to BF3 ,.Loving it ! I was of the view that Dirt bikes won't fit into BF,but boy was I wrong ! Dirt bikes are super fun and after a long time I see my self.using the Javellin against vehicles.
End Game is fun !

with origin 50%, i jumped into premium.
Aaaand... asked to download 12GB update.... Yikes. a week download?

fortunately EA have a llowed to choose only End Game upddate :

Not only does End Game play really well, it looks fab too, even on my ps3 ! Lovely work DICE, somehow u have left Crytek behind without them even noticing it :p

I though End game map ate big. But after playing it, ouch the map are very small.

Worst offender is ctf and air superiority.

On ctf, heli with tv missile and guided rocket easily farm enemies from edge of map.
But if I use heli to attack, I can't freely use the landscape to evade javelin. I always out of bounds,

On air superiority, the air radar range is cut down drastically. But if I use normal map, enemy jet not appear on map.
The ceilings are also very low because the blimp placed so high.

I have not played rush. There 0 server running in rush :(

I just purchased the End Game maps and I'm enjoying them so far. Air superiority is also a ton of fun and exactly what I wanted ever since the game originally launched.

at what exact time is the BF4 reveal ??? The wait is killing ! Hope they don't show some stupid campaign footage but actual MP footage ! I hope they drop the campaign altogether !

First screens revealed, and lets say, I am disaappointed. The art work was so cool and intense, but the screens are regular COD/MOH stuff, similar colours and no sign of the awesome colours of BF3 or the BF4 artwork released. :(

Back