[Multiplat] Battlefield 3

You should be able to do so from inside BF3.

But you'll need to redeem your BF3 Online Pass first. Then the system will allow you to get BF1943 with the above URL.

I bought the PSN version which does not contain any Online pass code. it just works online. Where do I link my PSN account from the game?

Had an awesome awesome session yest3erday :p ! The other team was way more co-ordinated than us, their squads all hunched together n all, but we learnt on the fly and defended our MComs well by the end. We won the Rush round on Op Metro, and what amazing fun it was. At one point I obliterated their whole squad alone, got a ribbon for it too :cool: !

OTOH<, still can't get my PSN ID linked to EA user ID, socan't get my hands on BF!943 or the Battlefeed.

GOt into a jet, fliew around for a while, got bored alone up there, flew over enemy base, parachuted out, saw two snipers, took out my RPG in mid air..........1.........2........:cool: !

Got into a chopper in Caspian Border, couldnot get the gunners seat, but since I was an engineer I had my RPG, rained RPG shells from above.............:cool: !

Got into a Chopper in th egunner's seat, spotted every freaking sniper from above , spew fireon a jet till it went topsy with fear ........bailed out and spewed RPGs from mid air.......:cool: !

Fzzt.....fzzzt.....fzzzttt ! BF 3 rules them all ! The best MP ever, most fun ! Goodbye every other game ! I think I'll double dip and buy this on the PC too. Can't imagine how much more fun these maps could be with 64 players :oops: !

OTOH<, still can't get my PSN ID linked to EA user ID, socan't get my hands on BF!943 or the Battlefeed.

I think my account was linked way before BF3. I am not sure how I did it anymore. ^_^

What happens if you go into the "Store" menu item, and then press ^ to redeem a code (Enter Online Pass code). Is there an option for you to specify your EA account there ?

I think my account was linked way before BF3. I am not sure how I did it anymore. ^_^

What happens if you go into the "Store" menu item, and then press ^ to redeem a code (Enter Online Pass code). Is there an option for you to specify your EA account there ?

No, it just prompts me to input the PS N Code, which I don't have. The EA website doesn't let me link my PSN persona with my EA account, which is strange.

Anyways, how much will the Back To Karkand expansion cost to people who do not have the Limited Edition? It goes live on the PSN at 12 GMT today !!!!

No, it just prompts me to input the PS N Code, which I don't have. The EA website doesn't let me link my PSN persona with my EA account, which is strange.

Anyways, how much will the Back To Karkand expansion cost to people who do not have the Limited Edition? It goes live on the PSN at 12 GMT today !!!!

Hm ? You don't need an Online Pass to play online for this game ?

EDIT: I'll get the DLC later.

Bought the DLC :cool: ! Downloading now, will give a spin tonight ! Can't get enough of BF3 ! It sure took time to get into it , even though I played BF:BC 1 &2, but it has trumped every other game for me.

The only game I play now is BF3 in Rush mode. Haven't even dabbled in the classic conquest yet ! So much more fun to be had !
I think I will get it for PC too sometime,as my PC is capable enough and I want my 64 player conquest and Rush matches too :p !

OKAY ! Got y copy of BF1943. The issue was that there were two kindof EA accounts, actually many more. The account I use usually was not the EA Master account, and my PSN ID was linked to my EA Master account, so when I got in thru that, which I had never done before in my life, it recognised that I have bought my BF3 on the PS3. Phew ! What a mess EA !

Post patch BF3 on the PS3 is brutal, 3 days in a row hard lockups after about 40 minutes or so of play.

I haven't had any issue at all since the patch. I don't know how lng I play in one go, its usually two rounds, consisting of 2 matches each. Each match lasts around 12-15 minutes, I think, so ,yes, I am playing past the 40 min mark and have had no issues.

But yes, the LODs seem to have become too aggressive post patch. Especially on soldiers, I never saw meshes loading up before, but after patch I can see LODs changing frequently.

Still haven't got a chance to play B2 Karkand , been too busy :( ! I think I'll play some today, no matter what !

OMG Conquest on Gulf of Oman is freaking awesome :cool: ! The map is dense and crazy ! Also, Wake Island simply rocks ! The DLC is super awesome. and played Conquest on Caspian Border too, and can't get over the fact that the game looks too awesome to be a console title. I mean th edaylight is freaking crazy real man !

BTW< whats the difference between Conquest Rush, Conquest Assault and Conquest ???

and can't believe this thread is so dead, I mean absolute chaos has been let loose on PSN and no one here seems to be playing :oops: !!!!

EDIT: experienced some lag for th efirst time today in Caspian Border.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Conquest on Gulf of Oman is freaking awesome :cool: ! The map is dense and crazy ! Also, Wake Island simply rocks ! The DLC is super awesome. and played Conquest on Caspian Border too, and can't get over the fact that the game looks too awesome to be a console title. I mean th edaylight is freaking crazy real man !

BTW< whats the difference between Conquest Rush, Conquest Assault and Conquest ???

and can't believe this thread is so dead, I mean absolute chaos has been let loose on PSN and no one here seems to be playing :oops: !!!!

EDIT: experienced some lag for th efirst time today in Caspian Border.

sweet, thanks for te feedback looking forward to the XBL release this week! :D

Tap In, what are your hours of play? Send me a PM if you want.

Almost all my friends are addicted to Skyrim :rolleyes: And the others (cough, Robert, NRP, etc) bailed for the PC version. I have no joy in playing with the pubbies.

By head count, what 360 gamers here still intend to play BF3?

Tap In, what are your hours of play? Send me a PM if you want.

Almost all my friends are addicted to Skyrim :rolleyes: And the others (cough, Robert, NRP, etc) bailed for the PC version. I have no joy in playing with the pubbies.

By head count, what 360 gamers here still intend to play BF3?

I still intend to play BF3 for a long time to come :) but I'm on central european time! :(

Back