MSI's RMA process

this is one of the weirdest threads i've ever read here...! seriously, john, are you sure she's not messing with your pc just to screw with your head? it seems the only possible solution is to install some spcr ninja shit so that your whole box is in suspension between the floor and the underside of the desk... bungee cords?

ROFL man this is quite the saga. You need a new circuit JR. Seriously just using a UPS isn't a good idea since you have an overloaded circuit already and now are increasing it further. Your oven should have very minimal power draw actually. It should be on 240V circuit by itself for the main draw. The 120 shared circuit the microwave is on should not be being taxed to heavily by the oven. Is this a 15 or 20A circuit?

It's amusing in its own morbid way, which is why I've kept the thread semi-updated. Semi as in the sheer # of reseats has gone unmentioned (why is my computer chair pushed back, oh I dusted the study today, reseat needed. . .vacumned the study, reseat needed, please stay the #*@! out of that room. . .why do you always blame me, gee I can't imagine why anyone would).

But I was wrong, the oven is on its own circuit. And my step-father, a retired master electrician, came over this weekend and we moved the loft off the circuit shared by the microwave. And my 670 is arriving Thursday, so hopefully that makes my system wife-proof for awhile. We'll see.

It's amusing in its own morbid way, which is why I've kept the thread semi-updated. Semi as in the sheer # of reseats has gone unmentioned (why is my computer chair pushed back, oh I dusted the study today, reseat needed. . .vacumned the study, reseat needed, please stay the #*@! out of that room. . .why do you always blame me, gee I can't imagine why anyone would).

But I was wrong, the oven is on its own circuit. And my step-father, a retired master electrician, came over this weekend and we moved the loft off the circuit shared by the microwave. And my 670 is arriving Thursday, so hopefully that makes my system wife-proof for awhile. We'll see.

Well hey that works out then. Hopefully your problems will go away now :)

Back