3DS prices and launch date revealed

Just pre-ordered my Cosmic Black 3DS :)

£202 from ASDA online with free launch day delivery.

Amazon UK have the same price

I just went ahead and pre-ordered one too. It'll be my first Nintendo system (crikey!).

Given I've no experience with the established Nintendo franchises (does Tetris on my friend's Gameboy count?) happy to take advice on software.

Amazon UK have the same price

I just went ahead and pre-ordered one too. It'll be my first Nintendo system (crikey!).

Given I've no experience with the established Nintendo franchises (does Tetris on my friend's Gameboy count?) happy to take advice on software.

Software is going to be pretty lack luster the first few months. We should get Zelda around E3 though and that is a must buy.

But luckely there is the DS game library to choose from. The DS zeldas are a must have along with mario kart and meteos and a few other puzzle games

I am interested to get one, but will wait until I see the 3D effect and camera personally ! (Am also aiming for Panasonic's 30" 3D monitor).

Software is going to be pretty lack luster the first few months. We should get Zelda around E3 though and that is a must buy.

But luckely there is the DS game library to choose from. The DS zeldas are a must have along with mario kart and meteos and a few other puzzle games

That's a damn shame! I'd be keen to have at least one worthwhile game with 3D on launch. Sucks.

On the potential upside... are Nintendo titles discounted when they're a bit older? If I could get some great older titles cheap it'd soften the blow on not having (m)any native launch window titles that are must haves.

That's a damn shame! I'd be keen to have at least one worthwhile game with 3D on launch. Sucks.

On the potential upside... are Nintendo titles discounted when they're a bit older? If I could get some great older titles cheap it'd soften the blow on not having (m)any native launch window titles that are must haves.

street fighter will be good at launch but is a fighter and tend to be short unless multiplayer is good.

resident evil mercinarys might be fun but i think its just time attack levels.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=36906&loc=dscarousel

this is a must have if your a mario fan.

Also since you haven't owned past consoles there will be some really good games at launch on the virtual channel for you to download

What about Ni no Kuni DS ? It plays differently from the PS3 version. I believe on a DS, the game uses a magic book and scribble/gesture to cast spells. It seems more fun. The PS3 edition is a regular dual stick title.

Back