[PS3,360] Final Fantasy XIII-2

So if I'm reading your post correctly, you've killed Mutatomato and opened all 3 gates in Sunleth, yes?

If that's the case, you should have the Restoration Artefact, and *not* the Mysterious Artefact in your inventory. You should have also been to The Void Beyond twice.

I would attempt to re-enter the third gate from Sunleth. That should bring you to The Void Beyond, then unlock Bresha Ruins 300AF, which is your next stop. Serendipity should also unlock at that point, but it's not required for progress.

^%&$*(^%$& I think I found the answer over lunch. Bought the damn official guide too. @_@

I missed one paradox.

Oerba 200 AF. I need to get the Mog to reveal the time puzzle at the "!" point. I couldn't get any further there and left. I think if I open up Oerba 200 AF, the rest should fall in place.

In any case, I've leveled up my team while searching for the truth. Should be a cake walk for the next 100+ battles. :LOL:

"To Infinity and beyond !"

Just got the platinum trophy this morning. Easily one of my favorite Final Fantasy games, even with the terrible ending.

Just got the platinum trophy this morning. Easily one of my favorite Final Fantasy games, even with the terrible ending.

The ending isn't terrible. Divisive? Sure. Regardless, it made perfect sense. I thought it was pretty great. (just as the ending of Prince of Persia 08 was great until Ubisoft gave in to the whiny fans and added the pointless epilogue)

Finally completed the game. IMHO, the ending is not terrible.

Game is great ! Final boss fight is suitably difficult. It's the only fight I had some problem in the entire game.

I don't like the "To be continued" part

Back