Happy New Year Beyond3D

Ugh, somehow I managed to drink a bottle of Liquer (spelling?) and a bottle of Rum between a couple of us with a few other drinks interspersed. I was hammered! :LOL:

happy new years guys !

Went for habachi (sp?) what a horrible idea , the guy we got didn't do anything fun at all just cooked the food and half the stuff was wrong.

Ugh, so hungover. Red wine, cuba libres, rum and whisky. And plenty of it. Went with a few friends and my gf for a meal. Turned quite raucous! The table next to us had a gran, mother and daughter and, somehow, I had to dance with the daughter (at the mother's insistence). Whilst dancing here doesn't really mean anything more than dancing my gf wasn't too pleased. I'm making her pancakes this morning to make up for it. :oops:

Anyway, happy new year to all!

Yeah I'm with slider. Way hungover and now I am hosting this senior women and daughter's brunch and I don't feel like it. 5 hours of sleep with my stomach turning into axes is no good. At least this isn't an all day affair and I can go home at hit the sack shortly after.

slider, put on a nice romantic song and dance with your woman after she's woken up a bit. That's a good make-up for it.

Ooh dancing? You don't think that'd have been too "close to home"?

As it turns out we went for a walk after breakfast and played frisbee with the dog in the park. She's happy again and as I type my feet are in her lap!

Good luck with brunch Sonic. I'd imagine you don't want a lot after being hungover... Just to feel normal again!

Brunch went well. Too many nice old ladies to keep me from being in a good mood.

My thinking on the spontaneous dance was that it would let your woman know that you have her on your mind and yeah......

Back