Spike VGA Debut: Forza Motorsport 4

What i really like to see is a tutorial mini game i believe it's called license test in GT 5. Like how to take a turn good when to brake,how to handle a situation and how to prevent a guy from overtake you.

Maybe bump the cars count up to 12 cars and more interesting overall opponent heck i would rather have that then 12 cars where the top 2 opponents are driving miles ahead and the rest just stick behind.

A technically brilliant series which I expect it to deliver again next year. Where I feel they should improve, is the single player mode. The career mode was way too boring, they need to make something like GT does which keeps you for months e.g. licence tests, special events, photo mode etc.

Other improvements:
Online play (I liked F2 online better, but that may just be me set in my ways)
More cars on track.

Nearly universal on those two points. I played a bit of FM2 online; FM3 is so much better in so many ways... except online. And their community guys treated the fans like trash over this. I would also add: Bring back LAN (SystemLink). I will buy 2x copies of FM4 if they do and don't botch it.

Other changes I would like are more AI drivers in split screen and, hopefully, some coop style play--even if it is simple GPs. That is something they could do to liven up online MP as well: make some standard "Mario Kart" style GPs, or at least a template that is interesting. In FM2 you could do a 5 race series but it felt very bland, people barely noticed the points/leaders.

Photomode
I don't ever use it, but it is effective for online marketing. That said, I want a BungiePro style rendering. I want to be able to put my best races on YT or the like.

Also I need a better and more interesting career mode, something that's actually a career mode instead of just playing through the calender.

I like the calendar, but a small "career" mode would be nice. Not sure how to fit it in ... I am digging Split Second though :p

Shoot me now, but I want NASCAR (not a fan, but like racing in circles) ++ I want a pit option for races. In TOCA3 I enjoyed setting a 10 lap race with 1 forced pit so you could strategically pit. Fun times!

Back