Uncharted 3

I heard from the chatroom that the demo is worse than the beta, but I'm not certain. There seem to be new issues.

hmm, kinda surprised the stats got reset from the last MP beta, i was close to level 20 i think. I remember something about the stats getting transfered to the final game back then.

How different is the demo from the beta ?
Havent played much, getting alot DNS server errors today (and even if I probably couldnt tell differences from memory). It plays very similar, had heavily unbalanced teams the 3 matches i played (I f**kin hate games where you benefit from level ups and noobs dont know the game, the maps and are at a additional disadvantage).
I can say however that there is a new map "London Underground", looks kinda like you would expect a subway to look :D
Some new boosters aswell (cant remember a get-2-grenades kickback), different ones are available from the start.

Oh, and its not a demo, but another beta. Atleast it said so while downloading.

Havent played much, getting alot DNS server errors today (and even if I probably couldnt tell differences from memory). It plays very similar, had heavily unbalanced teams the 3 matches i played (I f**kin hate games where you benefit from level ups and noobs dont know the game, the maps and are at a additional disadvantage).
I can say however that there is a new map "London Underground", looks kinda like you would expect a subway to look :D
Some new boosters aswell (cant remember a get-2-grenades kickback), different ones are available from the start.

Oh, and its not a demo, but another beta. Atleast it said so while downloading.

Oh-kay. Another one ! :p

I'm going in blind for U3, but from the GAF U3 pre-release thread, NaughtyDog is fixing the matchmaking.

Multiplayer feels really good. Played 1 hour tonight, really good fun! Much more fun than BF3 on my PC...

Does the game rely heavily on perks and kill streaks ?

Back