Admins, please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

_xxx_

Banned
...delete my profile here, since I can't find the option in the CP.

Wish you all the best, everyone.

I can probably quote verbatim what the reply from a mod is going to be:

No, we won't delete your profile you drama queen. If you don't want to use this forum again then, ya know, don't log in again. It's that simple.

Don't worry, I know some people here...I'll make sure his account stays around. :devilish:

The best way to kill an account here would be to enter a new password, a random one. Then even you won't be able to log in XXX, and neither will anyone else. :yep2:

No worries, all accounts will be lost when the servers are looted in the coming riots. Which can't be far off now.

And so the descent into the dark corners of the web continues, where the dissatisfied and suspicious gather in disgruntled unanimity and chances of finding some sense of perspective get smaller and smaller.

The old xxx, from before you turned into this rude prophet of doom, has been missed for quite some time already.

No worries, all accounts will be lost when the servers are looted in the coming riots. Which can't be far off now.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

You will not be missed. Good luck to those who have to endure you next.

You guys drove him away. If you don't like him all you had to do was ignore his posts. Now I have to find an alternative source of conspiracy theory news.

To answer the OP: no, we will do no such thing. When we get into the kindergarten business, there will be a big flashing sign outside. Until then, the assumption is that everyone is an adult and doesn't need special outside help to stick with a personal decision. If you really want us to ban you, troll Rys or something:p

Ah, the ultimate fate of xxx. Who will tell me about chemtrails now?

Secessionist seems to be stepping up to the plate as the saying goes
"always two there are, the master and the apprentice"

...delete my profile here, since I can't find the option in the CP.

"Welcome to the Hotel Beyond3D...
You can checkout any time you like,
but you can never leave".

Not sure where the mirrors on the ceiling come in, but they could be done either with stencils or texture mapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back