IMG - 3D Graphics/Architecture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amongst others, yes. He is in a different group though.
I think at least 3 IMG people have been recruited via B3D.

Yeah, I'm at IMG, and even though I already work for PowerVR it'd still be a real privilege and a serious professional pleasure to work in or alongside the architecture and research groups with John and Simon and the other guys, so if you think you have what they're looking for, please get in touch for your own satisfaction as well as ours!

There are new jobs going in the PowerVR SW group too (where Xmas and I work): http://forum.beyond3d.com/showthread.php?t=57296

And many others too, from driver engineering to hardware (non-research) and more: http://www.imgtec.com/corporate/techvacancies.asp?VacancySector=Technology

Well then its no wonder that the handheld technology forum has become so active! :)

He was there 1.5 years ago, met him at GDC09 at their stand, so would guess so.

To the job in question, what relocation help do you offer? Do you have anyone available to help with (temporary) accommodation & such, or are the applicant left to fend for his/her self?

He was there 1.5 years ago, met him at GDC09 at their stand, so would guess so.
Yes, Kristof is still here.
To the job in question, what relocation help do you offer? Do you have anyone available to help with (temporary) accommodation & such, or are the applicant left to fend for his/her self?
Don't quote me as it has been a long time since I applied for my job here and HR now handle much of the logistics etc, but I believe relocation expenses may be offered and certainly they maintain lists of accommodation information. I'd say the best bet, if you're interested, is to contact the HR group.

They helped me relocate, both in terms of expenses and helping find accommodation. Temporary accommodation help is available too, so the company definitely helps with relocating here (including from overseas). Simon is right however, HR are the best source of information for everything related to that stuff.

Cool, thanks for the heads up.
EDIT:
Just wanted to check, as I've heard a few horror stories from other companies where HR dept. have assured them that they would help with relocation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back