[FPS/RPG] E.Y.E - PC exclusive

green.pixel

Veteran

http://eye.streumon-studio.com/

After an unending war with the metastreumonic Force, the powerful organization Secreta Secretorum you belong to is finally ready to undermine the head-strong federation, despite an intense struggle for power.

A dark and mysterious universe (inspired by Blade Runner, Ghost In The Shell and Warhammer 40 000) for hours of original gameplay thanks to 10 physical and psychic skills, 14 cybernetic and upgradable implants, along with an integrated R&D system, all together serving a delicate scenario where conspiracy, horror and treason rule. Based on the RPG "AVA", developed by Streum On Studio in 1998.

Solo and multiplayer (LAN + ONLINE)

FEATURES
  • The multiplayer, teamplay, co-op modes directly influence solo play, and vice-versa. The limits of solo and multiplayer games are finally left behind.
  • Psychological and mental traumas management.
  • 25 weapons, different shooting modes, dynamic precision, drilling shots, iron sighting, extended zoom.
  • Complete hacking system with game play impact. 5 devastatingly subtle PSI powers.
  • About 20 NPC with non-scripted, fully reactive and efficient AI, endowed with a sense of initiative. Bloody close combat with technical detail. Incredible physical movement realism thanks to Source Engine physics.
  • Excellent replayability due to primary and secondary missions, dynamic environments, non-linear level progression, and random NPC spawn, type and appearance. Death doesn't penalize players: no need to restart the current mission.
  • Open-level gameplay for hours of play without reloading.

I'm interested. Anything sci-fi gets my attention. ;)

The visuals remind me of older stuff such as Chaser.

Wow, never heard of this until now.

Looks like a nice blend of Omicron meets Dark Messiah. There is an excellent trailer with subs on the homepage too.:cool:

Man, I read the FAQ and there is everything in it I love (pretty much every single influence). :eek:

Want play!

New gameplay video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yHMDii8puQ

http://eye.streumon-studio.com/index.php?page=news&news=14
We'd like to remind you that E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy is a FPS/RPG on PC, with a solo campaign, a cooperative campaign (from 2 to 4 players) and a special cooperative missions mode (4 players recommended, but can be played up to 8 players). That playable in LAN or on the Internet, with the possibility of having dedicated servers.

Here are the recommended configurations:
Minimum:
Supported OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz, Athlon 64 3000+ or better
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 6 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Recommended:
Supported OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz ou AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 6 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

And as a bonus, a small explanation concerning the term Divine Cybermancy, as some people asked us about it:
Divine Cybermancy is a reference to Dante's Divine Comedy, as the player's character more or less follows a similar path. Cybermancy, that means the divination by the cybernetic way, comes to replace the term Comedy. More explanations could spoil the game's plot that we want to preserve.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://eye.streumon-studio.com/index.php?page=news&news=16

We were ready to release E.Y.E at the end of February when our final tests showed us some weakness in the finishing. It was better to re-work these few points in order to offer you a game as perfect as possible rather than hastening ourselves to release it. A new release date will be announced very soon.

We hope the people who are waiting for our game will be ready to forgive us. In order to thank you for your patience and to help you waiting, we offer you the complete E.Y.E OST by our composer Olivier "__MaX__" Zuccaro.

Download

I'm cautiously excited about this game. Could be something worthwhile to play for a change but the technology looks like 2003 so I wonder how refined it will play as well.

I'm cautiously excited about this game. Could be something worthwhile to play for a change but the technology looks like 2003 so I wonder how refined it will play as well.

I think it's more 2004-ish. Bloodlines came out in that year and E.Y.E looks on par/better than it.

Hmmm. Well I am definitely going to be trying the game out so will see soon hopefully.

Many people said the same things about STALKER, if you recall. I think that worked out remarkably well on 'old technology'... I think this looks quite nice. The latest gameplay trailer gave me a bit of a ground-level 'Slave Zero' vibe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slave_Zero

Looking forward to it.

The AI looks incredibly stupid and the constant "Superhuman reflexes saved me!" callouts are a bit strange... But it still LOOKS like fun.

Back