Legal question - copyright

Don`t think you can do anything legally if you uploaded it for public viewing. Just ask them politely to take it down?

Or just remove it from your youtube account. Might have some legal ground if they continue using a copied version.

If everything else fails, you can also have your parents making treats about sending the cyberpolice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try disable embedding. Edit video and you'll find it.

Npl: of course I don't want to remove it :) And public viewing on YT is not the same thing as using it for advertising, that's a bit beyond fair use.

Disabling embedding is possible? Didn't know that, that's my solution! But first I have to let some friends see this :D

Thanks guys!

They are only linking the web site playing your video is actually youtube.
youtube allow linking and no doubt you agreed to let youtube allow linking when you signed up

But of course you could edit your video so your singing "mule.co.kr suck donkey balls" to the tune of your guitar playing

good to see you in your military camouflage fatigues
I tell it to my neighbours when they go off to check their dope plots.
When youre driving down the street decked out in military camouflage fatigues, noone notices you, since you just blend right in with the crowd!

Good to see you don't show your face. Who knows what the government would do if they knew who you are?

Reviving the topic because...

... I RULE GOOGLE, muhahahaaa!!! My vid is the top result when you search for that guitar model, even before the manufacturer site!

Attachments

• RULE_Google2.jpg
    RULE_Google2.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 16
Back