Ryse: Son of Rome [XO]

Looking at those screens, I have a hard time believing that is actually graphics running on Xbox One. The edges are just too clean, especially transparency AA on vegetation. I'll be incredibly impressed if those actually are realtime gameplay graphics, however.

Regards,
SB

io7vCDva8jQJP.png
[/CENTER]

That guy is one mother fucking cheater. He holds an invisible sword :p

The facial detail is beyond awesome... :D, but the damn teeth/mouth looks disjointed from the rest - somewhat ruining the overall effect. :???:

Wow ! Great face and I will say best modelled teeth in a game ever :D ! But that ear just betrays the whole image. I think this an d The Order will have a great battle of the best face+skin shaders.

Last edited by a moderator:

characters are fantastic ! Has the environment GI been removed? cos the shadowed parts of the walls and environments are looking black ! Its an offscreen vid but usually lighting gets enhanced in off screen vids. We can see characters being lit by the ground too, but environments seem to be missing the GI....maybe its just incorrect contrast of the video capture. I don't see why it would be removed.

Last edited by a moderator:
characters are fantastic ! Has the environment GI been removed? cos the shadowed parts of the walls and environments are looking black ! Its an offscreen vid but usually lighting gets enhanced in off screen vids. We can see characters being lit by the ground too, but environments seem to be missing the GI....maybe its just incorrect contrast of the video capture. I don't see why it would be removed.

Its just contrast. GI couldnt be removed, it was in some places even on current gen console and on PC versions of Crysis 2/3 it was enabled even for low settngs.

Thats the MP side of the game,probably some things have been removed in order to run better,most MP games graphics on consoles are downgraded compare to its single player one.

The game looks great while playing , I just don't like the game play. Of course I don't care for GOW type games so I will skip it at retail. I could consider picking it up for $20 later on but not at the start.

Back