*God Of War 3 Thread v2.0 + Interview Stig Asmussen

I would like a god of war happening in ~todays world. Bring on some kratos blood to some poor fellow who starts the transformation from being average joe, mystical magical events and locations. Would be Fun and allow for new gaming mechanics in addition to just smashing and bashing things.

Prequel is also possible. Or it was a nightmare, or back to the future. Argh !

Kratos wakes from a coma to discover that in real life he is a 9 stone weakling called 'Nigel' and he licks stamps for living...

Or he appears in the shower after going missing for a number of months, with no memory of what happened other than the anal probe and discovers his life is just a bad sitcom.

I bet we wont be fighting Allah and Mohammed for sure. At least if the devs care for their lives

I can just imagine the QTE as Kratos forces Mohammed and Jesus into a cage deathmatch... Who could be offended by that!?

I would like a god of war happening in ~todays world. Bring on some kratos blood to some poor fellow who starts the transformation from being average joe, mystical magical events and locations. Would be Fun and allow for new gaming mechanics in addition to just smashing and bashing things.

Wasn't there a video if u ended GOW3 which showed a TItan's carcass in modern age in a desert ?When is E3 btw?

Dr Evil said:
Can't the gods just climb back from the Underworld like Kratos always did? :)

When a God dies, he dies completely. When a human dies he just goes to the underworld.....technically killing hades should have been impossible. He was already there

manux said:
Now that you mention it, I think there was such an video.

That was GOW1. The body of kronos was discovered in a desert who died wandering in his chains and the rock on his back as long as he lived, but then GOW3 came along and brought an inconsistency, since apparently he was imprisoned by Zeus in Tartarus and then killed by Kratos

RenegadeRocks said:
So, you are saying this video was in GOW1? So, they hinted at a modern age GOW back then? or am I getting it all wrong?

I dont think it was ever in their intention to make a modern GOW. It was just a good epiloque

I liked both GOWs a lot ! But I hadn't seen that video before. Yes, GOW1 had a good end, but I loved GOW2 for its superb variety of gameplay,puzzles and abilities Kratos earns throughout the game. I could not finish the game though as my disc would just not move past the second sister boss fight :( ! So, never got to know what happened after that.
But gameplay wise, I think GOW2 felt better and it had the best start ever !!!! Will never forget the opening portion of the game !

It did, it's just that while the gameplay and sequences were so good in GOW2 the story on the other hand became a mess.

Back