Just Cause 2

I have a complaint!

I park my helicopter or boat nearby a city/base I'm about to attack. I attack and complete 100% the city/base successfully.

When I come back, where's the helicopter???

Stolen!

What is happening to Panau residents? They are thieves!!! :D

Have a nice weekend!

I'm sure if you keep it within a certain radius it might stay? Try parking it in the middle of a city/base :) (Obviously kinda hard with a boat..)

That's promising. I had only seen the first video before and it looked a bit like it was faked. These vids show some good stuff.

I'm not so sure about the multiplayer. I mean, it looks like there are indeed multiple people playing together, but look at the models... They're all "stationary" models that are being driven. Planes have their wheels down, have no exhaust plume, cars have their lights off or in the 'car alarm' mode, etc.

And where are the movies of individuals running around killing eachother? As in, not in a vehicle?

Steam Cloud is the biz. My primary hdd stopped talking to me the other day, but my save, it went a wandering, but it came home when I needed it. awww.

Dragon Age on the other hand. Constantly bugged me in game about servers this and servers that, but didn't do something actually useful like storing my game-finishing-after-80-bloody-hours character. F*** the 'achievements' sitting on my dragon age profile page taunting me!

Finally got JC2! As a bonus another 20+ games from Square Enix / Eidos pack on Steam :D

Now just waiting till download finishes and off I go riding these red gas containers!

I've taken to playing this game again, but in 3D. It works great, but I'd love to completely disable the depth of field. Haven't found a mod for this. Is it possible?

The article is not available anymore.......

New link here:
http://justcause.com/articles/27472

I've taken to playing this game again, but in 3D. It works great, but I'd love to completely disable the depth of field. Haven't found a mod for this. Is it possible?

You could disable all post-effects with a commandline switch, but unfortunately not just the depth-of-field. Don't know of any mod of change that, but it would absolutely be possible to make one.

Back