Gravity, when the feeling's gone and you can't go on, it's gravity

Well it's like Scotty says, Rude... Y'cannae change the laws o' physics!

Doesn't matter how many links or youtube videos people produce and post to message boards.

Well it's like Scotty says, Rude... Y'cannae change the laws o' physics!

Doesn't matter how many links or youtube videos people produce and post to message boards.

And who here said it defies the laws of physics?:LOL:

If that is your claim then get off your armchair and prove it...

I've been talking to the inventor and he's had three 3rd year engineering students replicate this machine with identical results.;)

Read the patent before spouting the typical ignorant drivel.

Last edited by a moderator:
What amazes me is how many people will buy into perpetual motion machines. Conservation of energy isn't a theory. It's a LAW of physics. No system can have efficiency greater than one, period. Anyone who claims to break this law of physics (and claims our lack of understanding is caused by our scientific training) is a charlatan, snake oil scammer or simply stupid.

Debunked? LMFAO...that's apparently a FAILED ATTEMPT at trying to debunk it.:LOL:

Gotta love GOOGLE PHISHERS.

:LOL: Apparently Mr. Weissman got OWNED....and never did try to build a replica machine or accepted the inventors invitation to visit the University to see the new demonstration. Just another chickensh*t armchair expert. :LOL:

People who can do,
and people who can’t,
criticize those that do,
or
cut and paste articles as a poor substitute.

Keep Google phishing for those failed debunking attemps. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
I still want to know where I can buy one.

Also interested in how this device differs from the numerous other versions of the same theme (there seems to be something special about the combination of electromagnetism and motion-in-a-circle that generates a perpetual stream of perpetual motion machines).

Debunked? LMFAO...that's apparently a FAILED ATTEMPT at trying to debunk it.:LOL:

Gotta love GOOGLE PHISHERS.

:LOL: Apparently Mr. Weissman got OWNED....and never did try to build a replica machine or accepted the inventors invitation to visit the University to see the new demonstration. Just another chickensh*t armchair expert. :LOL:

Keep Google phishing for those failed debunking attemps. :LOL:

Are you kidding me? Did you read it? Are you and engineer or scientist? He got owned by a guy who couldn't back up anything? How does that work? Show me where he got owned RC...what is on that page is an irrefutable proof of how Haines pulled off his video and then Haines ranting that everyone else is stupid.

I have an idea RudeCurve.
A bet!

I will wager $1,000 USD that Thane Heins' "Perpiteia" machine does not produce energy nor violate conservation of energy. You up for it?

And who here said it defies the laws of physics?:LOL:
That's what it's called when you get more energy out of a gadget than you put into it.

If that is your claim then get off your armchair and prove it...
Nah, it's up to the inventor to prove HIS machine does NOT violate the laws of physics.

I've been talking to the inventor and he's had three 3rd year engineering students replicate this machine with identical results.;)
Well, so HE says.

Is it true?

Who knows. All you have to go on is his word. You surely can't be certain, yet you are. Which...is stupid, really.

Common sense dictates that if something sounds too good to be true it typically isn't, and if it really was so easy to make free energy why haven't we seen it flowing already. This guy posts youtube videos of his revolutionary (no pun intended) thingy set up in a lab somewhere. But if it worked, this principle would already be in use, all over in society.

I had to get an electrician to put in a power outlet and switch for my new washing machine this past summer. If this gadget actually had worked, my washer could have run itself, BY itself. Yet now I need an electric cable and a 16A fuse for it to do its job! :LOL:

Read the patent before spouting the typical ignorant drivel.
I'll remind you you said that, once this guy's gadget has been shown for the lie it is.

Besides, people have patented all kinds of perpetual motion gadgets throughout the last century-and-a-half-ish. A device doesn't have to work for you to get a patent for it you know.

Nobody can make a replica because the guy won't disclose the details of his set-up. He has a patent, what's he afraid of?

He's had 3rd year engineering students replicate it? Oh goody! I taught engineering undergrads and PhD students and duping them isn't hard. Let's see a PhD professor replicate it - just publish your set-up Heins!

So the thing speeds up as the AC motor's inductive resistance drops. That's not creating energy.

And you think that information found on google is somehow inherently wrong? You're kinda nutso.

How about that bet now?

Take this guy's 7000% efficient transformer and connect a lithium watch battery to its primary coil. Connect a much bigger transformer's primary to the secondary coil, and a bigger yet again transformer to the second transformer. Then connect a Toyota Prius to the third transformer's secondary coil.

Driving an electric car on a .5 gram watch battery! I believe we've just solved the energy crisis!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Heck... Now that I think about it, why not pipe back a tiny amount of the output back to the input? Eliminate the battery completely, except maybe to start up the whole thing... FREE ENERGY!!!!

Back