NVIDIA GF100 & Friends speculation

Some FC2 numbers from a slightly overclocked Core i7-920 setup with a stock Radeon HD 5870 board, tested with the same benchmark settings as seen from the video leak:

Average Framerate - 73.92 vs. 84.18, Fermi wins by 12.2%
Maximum Framerate - 111.01 vs. 125.84, Fermi wins by 12.8%
Minimum Framerate - 54.55 vs. 65.21, Fermi wins by 16.4%

Some FC2 numbers from a slightly overclocked Core i7-920 setup with a stock Radeon HD 5870 board, tested with the same benchmark settings as seen from the video leak:

This is the problem with that video, we don't know the CPU clocks.

Cool, I hadn't gotten to the raytracing demo before it was yanked. I was really impressed with 'hair', less so with 'waves'. Something still not right with the water interaction with the land masses.

The water demo was pretty quickly put together. Nvidia acknowledged that it wasn't perfect.

I just received this :
GF100 videos
Hey man, could you take down the GF100 videos you posted today that you ripped from my Vimeo video? I usually wouldn't give a shit but NVIDIA is really pissed at us for posting them early.

Thanks man!

Ryan

Not sure if you mean he's helping you spread the BS (sorry if I misunderstood). I'm waiting with baited breath to hear more about these disabled TMUs that he keeps telling everyone about. Should be a blast.

Yeah, I guess I didn't word it too well.
What I meant was, he is helping give real info compared to the BS that was being posted at XS before.

So what do you say guys ? should I take the videos down ?I have got multiple backups of them on my hard drive :LOL: .

I vote you take 'em down. After all, mistakes do happen, and when they do, it's nice to get a little cooperation. I've been there.... Doesn't mean I don't appreciate them, though.

-Dave

I think it's already too late!

I've seen same videos from 3-4 different sources and people who needed to see already saw them ...

BTW FC2 performance is about what I was expecting from GF100 and my suspicion is that the card is question is what nVidia will be launching first (so if GTX380 is not extra delayed over GTX360 then that is GTX380).

Back