Nazi Moderators on this site.

You're just asking for that because he's a PhysX lover like you:p

Oh, I didn't know that. No wonder he's such a likeable fellow :LOL:

For the record I don't particularly like PhysX effects themselves (never played a game with it enabled myself). It's just that from a pure business strategy and product positioning/differentiation standpoint I find the arguments against it so ludicrous that I can't help myself :p

Being The Keeper of the Sacred terrabyte has made you too wise Davros. :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on, deep down you know you love the laughs, the thrills, the entertainment only a child can bring.

That used to be the case, for a long time I might add. Years ago when I saw a Texan post I was always smiling, and smiling is fun. I knew he was crazy, but I didn't hold it against him. I like good comedians in all forms.

It was when he started copying long posts from other forums and posting them here as his own, that a flip switched inside me, at that time he also started to post pictures about his fake house, and telling how he was "overseering multi million dollar projects"

He posted a pic of his girlfriend, who in reality was a randomly found picture of a young girl who according to Texan was attracted to him due to the amount of dollars he had "amassed along the years".

At that point I was happy to see him gone, although it took a bit longer than I had wished, but the stuff he posted about his fake girlfriend finally closed the deal.

Later on when I paid a bit more attention, I noticed that this guy is posting on many forums. I googled some of the threads he started here and noticed some of them exists in other places, and looking at the post histories of the thread starters in those places I found lot's of interesting stuff. Often in those other forums he has faked an expert identity to gain more trust, when spamming/promoting his own website full of shit. A little while ago he posted "news" about Sony choosing Power VR6 for PS4 and that catched fire little too well in the internet.

His sole reason of existence pretty much seems to be pretending to be an insider, who tries to create news from his own wishful thinking and lying in forums to get the message across is his popular method. I know he's really pathetic, and I'm sure in reality he's not in a good place, as doing this for 10 years can't hide a succesful human being... I probably should feel sorry for him, but I save it for better persons. Let's just say I no longer think he's funny :cry:

Is it like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre all over again?

It's worse than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man i really missed all the fun :devilish:

Same, but I at least remember the guy and I do remember that he was once told off by Rys/Dave, I forget, about his spiel not making any sense at all and that he would be banned if he continued his behavior.

It had taken about 10 years before he was banned for his behavior. :LOL:

A squad match in BFBC2 Richard?

Heh. I really believed DICE had learnt in the past 5 years and three game releases but they haven't unfortunately. I've had enough aggravation with BF2 to go through the same thing again now. I'll pick up the game when most of the disconnect, login, exploits, etc. have been patched away.

One would think that with a multiplayer game, the MULTI-PLAYER part would be rock solid 6 months before the release date. But perhaps it's like that old adage: the most important thing is the last thing to get right.

Back