Nazi Moderators on this site.

No, it's me playing a mindfuck on Willard since he deletes so many of my posts. When a mod deletes a post if you're a high enough level user you see a message like the one I left explaining that the post was deleted, by who, and why...it's so other mods/admins know what the what is.

I just thought I'd try faking it to make Willard's day a bit more surreal; y'know, to show him how much I love and care for him. :yep2:

Squilliam; said:
I have seen this before, so whats the difference here? Is this a change in policy of not deleting posts but merely deleting the content and leaving that calling card?

No, it's just digi being an ass ;p

Haha, I see! :D

TBH I got my first warning the other day by the most cruel moderator ever to grace this good earth. So what happens now? Do I get the Naughty boy! tag each and every time I step out of line from here on out?

Edit: Infractions: 1/0 (0)

Now I feel like a criminal. Does this ever go away, or is it like a permanent tattoo on my butt which will forever proclaim my guilt.

Does this ever go away

Did Hester's letter ever go away? :p

This message has been deleted by willardjuice. Reason: off-topic

Yeah this one threw me for a second, but "willardjuice" for me is grey, not blue. Thus like most gt300 benchmarks, clearly a fake :p

Now I feel like a criminal. Does this ever go away, or is it like a permanent tattoo on my butt which will forever proclaim my guilt.
I can make it go away for a bag of used tenners :yes:

Heh, I didn't even know B3D had infractions. I got an infraction from Kyle once for a post that consisted entirely of a :LOL: emoticon. Talk about surreal. It's my one and only interweb infraction that I know of though. But now I'm curious as to how I may have infracted here at B3D :)

Heh, I didn't even know B3D had infractions. I got an infraction from Kyle once for a post that consisted entirely of a :LOL: emoticon. Talk about surreal.

Smiley posts should be insta-ban :p

Especially old rolleyes or that panicky running back and forth smiley.

:rolleyes:

Lets not over-react here least we all go crazy...

:runaway:

Just a heads up, a yellow card shouldn't be seen as a serious offense or sometihg to feel "dirty" over (not that kind of dirty! :p). Typically Mods inform you if it's a polite reminder or a stern warning, or at least the way an infraction is worded will tell you if you've just overstepped a subtle boundary or are being a PITA. The reason for infractions is to log repeat offenders. Otherwise if we just PM'd people with polite reminders, we could have someone leaving messes all over the board without the whole mod team being aware of the different troubles they're causing. It's the stack of yellows and reds that means we can identify and expunge the riff-raff, who otherwise would fly under the radar.

Some say in football that getting yellow cards show's you're trying, and you could somewhat adopt that here. Getting a yellow and taking on board what it says means you're making the board a Better Place, with a lot of people getting yellows (and you may be surprised about some posters who have them) improving their posting style, reducing noise, and generally improving the quality of discussion throughout the board.

None of which is a particularly Nazi way of thinking. I'm going soft. Time for a little encouraging self-flagellation.

Tenner is slang for tennis ball in old Blighty. Rys wants serves coming at him at an approachable pace.

Back