Nazi Moderators on this site.

If it's confusion you want (gender and otherwise), Naughty Boy? seems the surest route. I'm not sure I'd condone confusing mods, though--speaking as one, keeping track of who's causing trouble is hard enough as it is, even with the other mods doing most of the work. ;)

Has the thread on moving Sun near the Earth really had to be deleted? <shrugs> ;)
Can it be restored? I don't see why threads need to be closed if some user summed up the subject of the topic in one post. Hell, you could close half the forum following that "rule". :D

The thread wasn't deleted.

biglol.gif

I think this is the right place:

Because he *WANTS* it to, and it is made by Nvidia. Screw that manufacturing stuff, this is about awsum graphics.

Seriously though, the clocks were in the toilet on day one, and have gotten a bit better, but not anywhere near what they wanted it to be. Basically, they have a broken architecture for a number of reasons, and the chain of problems makes GF100 a total non-starter. The only ones you will see in March/April/Q3 are going to be few, far between and cherry picked.

-Charlie

That is SO unfair! Right now they are more towards 1 than .5 good parts per wafer, and with luck, they hope to double that over the lifetime of the part!

Ironically, I am _NOT_ joking here, the yields as they currently stand are sub-1% for 'fully working' parts. :)

-Charlie

@Charlie: And the funny thing is: We can't say anything to you, because our postings will be deleted. :LOL:

It's fine to respond to his statements.

It's a statement without a value. How could you response to this style of postings? There is no source or a proof that this is true...
So it's a one way: He can say whatever he wants and all other people must be silence because it will always be about him?

I'm not one of the official Nazis, but I think they'd prefer you join RPSC and take that in "The I love Charlie/I hate Charlie thread ". Ordnung muss sein! ;)

I'm not interested in Charlie as a person. I read this forum for information about graphics technology and not for charlie's "predictions". He said there will be no GTX295 and now he said the same thing about the GF100-512. Great, it's like the same shit over and over again.

I prefer to call it the "Jesus Christ If I Read One More Post From This Guy I'm Gonna Go Off So Badly I Will Get Banned" Prevention Method.

In my case: "Jesus Christ I Read One Post Too Many From This Guy And I Went Off So Badly The Post Got Deleted (And Rightly So) By Nazi Moderators. I Aint Man Enough To Handle His/Her/Its Brain Damage."

That was a great thread.

It had laughters, drama, twists and sadness. Yet, it remained simple, if not simplistic enough for James Cameron to make a 3D movie about it.

Why deleting couple of posts in this thread, a reply to my post and my reply to it? :-? I was merely stating a personal opinion, just as the guy whose post got deleted. Perhaps that's the reason why it was deleted in the first place, no POs in the technology forum? If that's the case, then you could delete my original comment too. Or there are some Sony fans among the mods? ;)

Yes, they were OT subjective opinions on art. The other undeleted posts had the axe wavering over their heads but I felt at least they tried mention technical competance.

How does Sony fandom enter into it? The remark was that C2 would take the tech crown from U2. Surely a Sony fan would elliminate any opinion that took the crown from Sony developed exclusives?

How does Sony fandom enter into it? The remark was that C2 would take the tech crown from U2. Surely a Sony fan would elliminate any opinion that took the crown from Sony developed exclusives?

A reply to my post said that UC2 art is not that impressive (or smth like that, I don't remember exact words), so a Sony fan would feel it's JUST NOT TRUE!!11!! :D. My or there are some Sony fans among the mods? question was kinda a tongue-in-cheek. ;)
Feel free to delete my post, since it doesn't contribute to anything technical to the discussion. Now that I see it, I'll punish myself. :oops: :smile:

Back