Nazi Moderators on this site.

I only have the power to "soft" delete threads/posts.

And you're not getting any extra powers! Unless you declare eternal love for OpenGL, and move on to using only Linux...then, and only then, your deletes may harden:p

And you're not getting any extra powers! Unless you declare eternal love for OpenGL, and move on to using only Linux...then, and only then, your deletes may harden:p

Better add that he has to invade Poland, the Low Countries, France & various other places as well.

I only use Linux and OpenGL (ES) on my droid, does that count? :p

Has the thread on moving Sun near the Earth really had to be deleted? <shrugs> ;)
Can it be restored? I don't see why threads need to be closed if some user summed up the subject of the topic in one post. Hell, you could close half the forum following that "rule". :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed Eastman got the Naughty Boy tag. I was wondering maybe if I could have that one permamently, without being banned of course! :D

I just noticed Eastman got the Naughty Boy tag. I was wondering maybe if I could have that one permamently, without being banned of course! :D
45 more posts and you can change the 'member title' yourself. Though, that might just confuse the mods to the point where they ban you outright for the sake of consistency... :D

What got him banned?
eastmen is jvd. We don't do secondary accounts around here after bans, but since he managed to get nearly 2K posts before anyone noticed and objected and because I'm feeling nice today, I've reversed it.

And Squilliam, unless you're actually banned, please don't use Naughty Boy! as your custom title :p

And Squilliam, unless you're actually banned, please don't use Naughty Boy! as your custom title :p

*giggles*

Ok I won't! But it is a temptation... :D

To spam or not to spam that is the question, albeit nobler in the heart to not earn the Naughty Boy! tag for real and thus lose thine posting rights.

Back