Nazi Moderators on this site.

Ze mods vill put you in ze cooler, you britische schwein. Zis ist no laughing matter, ja? Zen vy are you jetzt laughing? ZE COOLER FOR YOU, HERR FUNNY-PENTS!

Ze mods vill put you in ze cooler, you britische schwein. Zis ist no laughing matter, ja? Zen vy are you jetzt laughing? ZE COOLER FOR YOU, HERR FUNNY-PENTS!

And yet we have that bit of sneaking affection for the stylish Steve McQueen-ish "Cooler Kings". . . .I don't know how else to explain Digi's career on the interweb. . . .He just goes in his cell and bounces his ball against the walls until the next time. . .

. . .and if anyone reading this post doesn't get the reference to "The Great Escape", then you really need to find/watch it. . . .

So I take it creating an 'Official thread of Nvidia's lies, deceit and treachery' would be just the ticket to elevate me into modhood? :cool:

/me considers then reluctantly rejects temp-banning Squilliam for the suggestion. . .

/me promises to reconsider the idea later, however.

BTW, now that you have an IHV affiliation (congrats), when are you following in the footsteps of your predecessors & pushing off...?
As soon as there's someone ready to take the reins and I'm sure it'll be in good hands, I'll make my exit, stage left :smile:

And there's no value letting the shills choke the life out of the good threads. Good job there's not that many of them really.

Attention. This thread is derailing into all sorts of offtopic. I was never in a league of noble gentlemen To whom she'd cast polite and flitting smiles, Only distant hope and dying dreams for me. Or perhaps descent into a game of wiles.

To give a chance of sipping wine on heady nights
With her angelic presence to declare;
Above, an aura playing out hypnotic hues,
And I in awe of blonde cascades of hair.

But no! my tiring soul is sinking in a mire
To haunt me for an age and evermore, for
How could I expect to hold her silken hand
When I am but a soulless ghost of yore?

You have been warned.

Does that duck perhaps weigh as much as a witch? In which case, the duck is a witch and since witches are a product of the devil then the color must be Black.

But now is this Black as in painting in which case it's all colors.

Or is it Black as in visible light waves in which case it's the absense of all colors.

Oh no, the perplexing paradox we are in.

Regards,
SB

Der Wvey,

Plese send me new keybrd becuse the nd keys re nw brken becuse I spt wter ll ver it lughing t tht picture.

Thnks, lve yu xx

Rys

Off-topic but why do deleted "spam" threads still show up after being deleted? Isn't it possible to delete those completely?

Back