Son of a bit**!

What video game made you the most heated or use the most profane language?

After recently purchasing the PS3 God of War Collection… it was God of War 1 that made me the most heated at times during the PS2 days. The enemies and bosses were not the problem; it was some of the unforgiving jumping/timing that got me the most heated, especially in Hades (pun not intended).

Hey, that's the part my friend warned me about ! Is there a way for lame gamers like me to cheese it ?

NHL and Fifa against friends heat up my core pretty well. God of War 1 on god mode, the second stage of the final boss is the only situation I have ever given up in videogames. Just couldn't do it.

I've broken a few controllers after getting frustrated playing games. Once after repeatedly failing the drivers licence tests on GT. I can't stand those things, but at least I'm a lot better at those games now, so I no longer get frustrated by them. Then there was the last boss fight in MGS4, which is completely broken IMO. (And I'm not going to debate that :devilish:) I was "calm" enough to at least throw the controller at the floor, so as not to break anything other then the controller, but then it bounced off the floor and made a little dent in my wall.

Never had issues with GoW games. The one that got me pissed is the mini game in fight night round 3 when u get knocked down. Its frustrating sometimes

What video game made you the most heated or use the most profane language?

After recently purchasing the PS3 God of War Collection… it was God of War 1 that made me the most heated at times during the PS2 days. The enemies and bosses were not the problem; it was some of the unforgiving jumping/timing that got me the most heated, especially in Hades (pun not intended).

Probably Mega Man 1 on NES if you go way back, more current would be those oooga booga guys near the end of Uncharted 2 who refuse to die no matter how many rounds of ammo you unload into them.

Getting raided by aliens in XCOM TFTD when out of ammo due to delayed ammo delivery after ordering for some millions.

Wow. I'm sure there were many others, but the game that comes to mind now was the last Boss battle in Quake 4 (on PC). I just couldn't do it. I had to resort to the god mode cheat code.

My most memorable was a recent one - trying to hurry up and beat the 3.1 boss in Demon's Souls. Sure, it's not the hardest boss in the game, but I had my girlfriend and a friend over waiting to go out to dinner just as I'd slogged through the level dozens of times trying to get to the end. So after the third death to her in a row I yelled "you're the biggest cock in the cockiverse!" and hit the off button in a rage. I have no idea where it came from.... It's now become the default curse when someone acts like a jerk around us :p

MW2 before the 1887 range was fixed and the last boss in Uncharted 2. Both managed to get on my nerves.

My most memorable was a recent one - trying to hurry up and beat the 3.1 boss in Demon's Souls. Sure, it's not the hardest boss in the game, but I had my girlfriend and a friend over waiting to go out to dinner just as I'd slogged through the level dozens of times trying to get to the end. So after the third death to her in a row I yelled "you're the biggest cock in the cockiverse!" and hit the off button in a rage. I have no idea where it came from.... It's now become the default curse when someone acts like a jerk around us :p

Nice... :LOL:

I remember years ago when my friend worked at game he said this guy would come in about once a month to buy a new SNES, after about the fourth time this chap bought one my mate asked so why do you keep buying them then? He replied, cos I keep smashing them up after I get too frustrated.

Just made me laugh thinking about this guying kicking the crap out of his console, feeling better for about a minute, and then thinking ... shit... need to buy another one now.

:)

What a chump!

I was recently playing AC2 & going through one of the Assassin's Tomb segments where I had to do some platforming & grab a ledge before the time gets over, it got me overly frustrated cause of how simplistic the controls are in this game...I mean they do good for most of the part but when it comes to small & precise movements they are utter shit.

Another instance where I felt like throwing the controller was while playing Ninja Gaiden Black, the game is so effin cheap on difficulty that it makes your blood boil. And then there are the usual fighting games & LAN shooters with friends which gets you over excited. :)

3-1 boss ? RLY ? :) I think D&D needs to add cockiverse to their monster encyclopedia.

Mine was the LBP user created level, Simple Complications (II)

In a nutshell, it looked simple but I just couldn't do it, no matter how hard I tried. And then my 4 year old did it. I still don't know how he managed it.

Back