Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn there full sims 3 for free on origin?

EDIT:
sorry it was sims 2 not 3 :(

Did you noticed that steam is in rupiah right now? Most of the game are a lot cheaper (less than 10 USD the rate is 9000 IDR), between 10 to 20 USD is 9000 to 6800, between 20 to at least 60 is 6800 to 6400. Basically the more expensive the cheaper the rate is. Unfortunately, some publishers choose to use the normal rate (Capcom, BandaiNamco), but most using the cheaper rate.

isn there full sims 3 for free on origin?

EDIT:
sorry it was sims 2 not 3 :(
Yes, it was The Sims 2.

I got an email days ago from EA and they are giving Bejeweled 3 away for free -for a limited time-. I went to my Origin account and there it was.

Valve Complete Pack is up on Steam for $25. It's a buttload of games including CS:GO and both Left 4 Deads, Portals, and everything Half-Life.

It looks really good, but nowhere near as fun as the first one. Still way better than the second.

I wish they would make another game in the vein of Crysis 1. The Tank level in Crysis is one of my all time greatest gaming experiences. Don't want to use a tank? That's fine. So many ways to do it. Once you get down to the lake, hop in a speedboat and raid the AA guns, then hop in a pickup truck and cruise around terrorizing the N Koreans. Or just run around killing them all with your bare hands :devilish:

I guess that in gameplay, Cryisis 1 was much closer to Far Cry than what followed as sequels.
Ubisoft Montreal understood what made the game special. Crytek did not.

I really love the original Crysis. Even the original FarCry has held up pretty well over the years (too many people bitch about the monkeys, but they're not that bad.) The original Crysis on modern hardware is just awesome, and whoever prior mentioned the Tanks level is absolutely right -- probably my most favorite level in the entire game too.

I just finished playing all the way through FarCry in whatever their stupidly hard mode was, time to break out Crysis and do the same :)

Tomb Raider for $4 on Steam. craaaazy good deal for anyone who hasn't played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back