Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that the good one or the bad one ?

Hello Davros, ToTTenTranz explained it perfectly. Even though I think Mr. Hall has sometimes very strange priorities and design decisions (e.g. the very stupid radio "feature", so we have to micromanage food etc. and everything goes to shambles, but lets implement a immersion breaking internet feature) the vision of DayZ is already way above anything the competitors are showing... I bought it even though I will probably not play it too long as I hate PVP.

Cheers...

There are lots of survival zombie games coming out at the moment is silly. Even one that combines day with mine craft albeit quite well from the looks of it.

For those who didn't notice, Holiday sales started already on Steam. Metal Gear Revengeance prepurchase 33% off for one of the daily deals.

My credit card is locked and loaded, ready for battle. Oh yeah, Monaco at $3 is a killer deal for a quirky and fun game, recommended!

So change your location to the US :cool:

Nuuvem has Castlevania for $7.5 - activates on Steam.

How long does it usually take to get the keys from Nuuvem?
I bought the game some 10 minutes ago but it still has no key..

I bought some DLC for DCS World, namely Combined Arms and Su-25 Flaming Cliffs.
This brings me additional selection of planes, helicopters and other war machinery nicely simulated in one of the last games I can honestly call simulator.

I remember getting Black Shark and spending 1h30m just to turn that bloody thing and lift off from airfield :devilish:. But I'm a man and the last thing for me was to look into manual and Video Training!

Also got Dishonored as it looks good and had very high metascore rating.
I'm playing Sleeping Dogs and if Dishonored is similar then I will like it.

Theses team salesa re getting unexciting now, its the same stuff over n over n over again. Didn't we just have a sale a few days back?
Yeah, these card collecting metagames are also totally uninteresting. That stuff feels like a scam that I'd happily turn off.

Yeah, these card collecting metagames are also totally uninteresting. That stuff feels like a scam that I'd happily turn off.

lol, yeah, the coal was better, atleast u had a chance of winning a free game : I got AVP(the new one) free from it, though, I haven't downloaded it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back