Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have good tips on how to count the games? I always lose the track in the middle of the list :)

If you go to the "Library" tab and click on the pull down menu it will tell you how many games you have through steam. I'm currently at 198, managed to stop myself from buying more than 4-5 games this sale..

thats quite an achievement lightman are you building your own "Sacred Terabyte" ?

Yes, I'm on a mission, inspired by the wise Davros and his preaching! :smile:

Do you have good tips on how to count the games? I always lose the track in the middle of the list :)

Look below

If you go to the "Library" tab and click on the pull down menu it will tell you how many games you have through steam. I'm currently at 198, managed to stop myself from buying more than 4-5 games this sale..

Thank you!
Other option is to simply click your Avatar and check right hand side stats.

PS. I'm on 300 now!

images

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197990192335/
For the PC Gaming!! :devilish:

I could go and install another 5 games so you dont beat me but i'm not that petty :D

heres another one for your monument to the Gaming gods - Awesome free game
http://nitronic-rush.com/
It describes itself as a 'survival racing game' - you have to drive through tracks filled with all kinds of crazy things from jumps to chainsaws.
You can also do all kinds of crazy stunts in mid-air.
Oh, and your car has thrusters on all sides, and it can fly and do barrel rolls.
It's almost like a cross between Wipeout and Rush 2049

Funny that Brink was $10 during sale and is now $5 after the sale has ended :LOL: ! Looks like its better not to buy during sales.

Just fyi if I remember right Brink doesn't support gamepad on pc. I had tried it on free play some time ago and couldn't get the 360 gamepad to work with the game, so I deleted it.

Not buying Brink, cos anyway my FPS fix is BF3 on my PS3. I would rather buy BF3 on PC again for FPS fun.

In other news, I bought Terraria, but can't figure out anything in the game. It has supposedly sold a million now, but I can't even get how to play it :???: !

Brink complete pack is 6€, and it is free (on steam) to play this weekend.
Picked it up since it was so cheap, and it looked interesting at the OpenGL BOF at siggraph..

I have brink, but I have little time to play. I have played less than 24 hrs of video games since November 1st.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back