Steam, Origin, Epic, Twitch, Good*, *Games Sales [2007-2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, if I didn't already have most of those THQ games I'd snatch that up at 49.99 USD. A lot of seriously good games there. COH, Titan Quest, DOW 1 and 2, Red faction, Metro 2033, Stalker. And expansions for those games. Dayam. If anyone knows anyone just getting into PC gaming, you need to make them buy this. :D

And holy cow. Overlord for 1.69 and the expansion for 3.39. Classic bonkers 3rd person action title. I even know a bunch of girls that love RPGs that can't get enough of this game. Pass on Overlord II though, that one is a steaming pile of poo.

Man if I didn't already own all the good stuff in those sales. Except Metro and Stalker.

Regards,
SB

Is there a way to search/sort games on Steam by file size? So many deals...but I need to be aware of my bandwidth :(

You can buy games you want now while they're cheap, but you don't have to download them right away... :)

Finally bought Audio Surf and just because I liked XBOX demo - StarWars: FU!
I hope I won't regret spending £4.50 on PC version of that title :???:

The port works well enough. If you are looking for what is essentially a sidescroller done in third person, you'll be happy. It's not exactly anything amazingly fresh though.

BTW, Alpha Prime is a classic sci-fi corridor shooter. Reminds me of games from 8-10 years ago. It has that Doom3 / Quake 4 look to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
But it's £11 @ amazon.co.uk, which means about 13€, so steam is way more expensive.
(For UK people it's £10.20 on steam, making it a little cheaper than amazon.)

Since MSAA is available in the GOTY edition, I might actually buy it now for that price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back