B3Ders on PSN

I really like the real names feature. And the live areas seem to be switched on now, though no activity updates yet ...

I toyed around with that setting. Does it show my real name now, or just "patsu" ?

It seems that I will always see my own real name in the What's New page.

You need to invite everyone individually that you want to share real names with.

I see. Was confused when the What's New page keeps showing my real name (to me) regardless of my settings.

I see. Was confused when the What's New page keeps showing my real name (to me) regardless of my settings.

I just noticed that Game Center does this too. You are my only friend on that, ha.

Yeah I seldom play on GameCenter. I think it will always display your real name together with your alias.

On PS4, you get to choose whether to reveal your name. But you will always see your own name all over the What's New page regardless of your anonymity setting.

hmizer
Haven't done much console-playing in the last few years (have a great PC rig), but I'm liking the PS4 when I manage to have my free time coincide with my son and his friends being busy with other things... :)

Soup_UK here. I'll probably send invites to a few of you less-crazy people since I don't know a single person with a PS4 and my Dynamic Menu is a lonely place :neutral:

I play a lot of multiplayer, the DS4 headset and mic are still in the little bag, but would like to see what others are up to!

DSoup: I just sent you an invite using PlayStationApp on Android. :D

Thanks, got it :) I'm warming to this second screen stuff on PS4, I never really used it much with the PS3.

Please feel free to add me - PSN is Lee72. I already have a few people on my PS3 friends list from GT5 I think. Just got my PS4 today (UK), yay! :)

I had preordered with Amazon in June, but it never showed up on release day and is still missing! Luckily I managed to grab a bundle from Argos today though, so all is well :)

Back