US Air Force Buying Another 2,200 PS3s

Yes, it's more important to have thing who run well and longer, than thing run fast and shorter! ;)
If I'm remember well it's was the big problem Apple have with Motorola CPU (Freescale), Motorola CPU first target (big money) is Army, and Space.

PSP for Royal Navy:
http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/tech_and_web/gadgets_and_gaming/article6934169.ece

Consoles will be issued to sailors three months or so before they begin studying at HMS Collingwood, enabling them to prepare subjects in advance, particularly maths, which is crucial.

The consoles are preloaded with study packages, comprising slides and commentary prepared by instructors, compacted into “bursts” of between eight and twelve minutes each.

Another reason for choosing the PSP over other consoles was it was deemed the most “Jack-proof” — sailors have a reputation for breaking equipment. A Sony representative visiting HMS Collingwood hurled one against a wall to prove its durability.

I am tempted to try that. :)

And...

The Navy issues bright blue PlayStation portable consoles with a case, earpiece and lanyard. The alternative colour offered was pink but was rejected

patsu said:
The Navy issues bright blue PlayStation portable consoles with a case, earpiece and lanyard. The alternative colour offered was pink but was rejected
"They'll keep my men from resorting to homosexuality...
fer about 10 minutes. Harr, Harr, Harr." - Captain McAllister

wonder if it came w/ madden :LOL:
41qabjRkWrL._SS400_.jpg

51-8TK19ldL._SS400_.jpg

The armed forces will look very silly when Natal is released. Jump - jump - arm wave - kick - flail wildly! :D

Back