Halo: Reach

Darn hype machine.
I just put $25 down on the Reach Legendary Edition.

Reach looks to be the biggest most re-playable Halo yet.

I'm actually now torn between getting Kinect X360 bundle or Halo X360 bundle. Grrrrr. I'd save more money getting the Kinect bundle, but gdamn that Halo themed X360 + controllers + headset are pretty freaking segzy...

Regards,
SB

Everything sounds amazing. I was hoping for larger Firefight versus mode but I am excited they have it. Honestly, I want to play Robert, NRP, and Scott where I am the Elite and they are Spartans and I want to here the constant whine about my unnatural abilities :p

Forge World looks amazing ... not impressed until they give us a custom game browser though. Hear that Bungie? Not. Impressed. ;)

Man what an update. i had to stop reading. Way. Too. Much. LOL

Even though I did read the whole thing about Forge World. I didn't see anything that said you can use Forge outside of Forge World. Can you not use Forge on the other multiplayer maps?

Tommy McClain

Man what an update. i had to stop reading. Way. Too. Much. LOL

Even though I did read the whole thing about Forge World. I didn't see anything that said you can use Forge outside of Forge World. Can you not use Forge on the other multiplayer maps?

Tommy McClain

In halo 3 you can but i believe Forge world is a map made for maximum forge use. So im pretty sure you can do it in Reach it just won't be that streamlined like Forge world is with all those open spaces.

I know. I'm very tempted myself...

Pull the trigger on it--I don't know I may just get the Limited Edition instead.

It's supposedly the last Halo from Bungie, so I thought why not go out with the Legendary Edition. I am absolutely impressed with what they've shown so far, although I really want a continuation of Master Chief and Cortana.

I agree. While Reach looks all sorts of awesome, Halo to me is Master Chief.

I'm gonna look at some HQ pics of the statue to see if I could put it on the A/V cabinet without being an eye sore.

Pull the trigger on it--I don't know I may just get the Limited Edition instead.

It's supposedly the last Halo from Bungie, so I thought why not go out with the Legendary Edition. I am absolutely impressed with what they've shown so far, although I really want a continuation of Master Chief and Cortana.

I pre-ordered the LE instead of getting the legendary edition because the action figures that come with the legendary edition are nowhere near as awesome looking as the SquareEnix made Halo Reach figures..They showed off the SE Halo Reach figures at Comic-con and I was very impressed with the overall quality..I can't wait to experience the last Halo launch madness on September 14th..It's going to be a memorable and crazy night.. Reach FTW......

I agree. While Reach looks all sorts of awesome, Halo to me is Master Chief.

I'm gonna look at some HQ pics of the statue to see if I could put it on the A/V cabinet without being an eye sore.

You would have to have one hell of an A/V cabinet if the size of the box tells us anything...

huge.jpg

:oops:

Bungie Weekly Update said:
*Box is not actual size, though Carney is actually really, really tiny.
LOL :D

Tommy McClain

Back