Halo: Reach

If you love those gifs, brace yourself for the in-air assassination up on nobleactual. http://www.nobleactual.com/

Also, be sure to keep checking your inbox on bnet. You may get lucky and are selected for their Friends and Family setup, which means you get a code for the beta before it goes live on May 3rd.

Dang, if you go frame by frame, there's a lot of armor detail and customization options viewable there.

Heck, all 3 of the helmets of the guys in the air are different models and textures.

Regards,
SB

Dang, if you go frame by frame, there's a lot of armor detail and customization options viewable there.

Heck, all 3 of the helmets of the guys in the air are different models and textures.

Regards,
SB

Yeah and bungie said in the beta it's only a fraction of what is in the real game. Reach will keep me busy till 2012 when the covenant attacks earth its in the bible.:rolleyes:

Yeah i suppose you're right , it's nothing big .
Shotgun looks great btw :smile:

I hope I didn't come off as a jerk because that wasn't my intention at all.Perhaps, the most smoke will stay longer in the final build of the game.Are you going to play the beta?

The Deemer seems like a good weapon.I like how they have the regular Needler and the NR as well..I wanna use that grenade launcher as it has a neat secondary fire function.Also, its great you can bounce grenades off of floors and walls like the Bruteshot did in Halo 2.

I really like all the spark effects they've added, makes explosions and gunfire look much more interesting.

Also has anyone noticed how all the plasma bolts look so much better now, they actually glow as they are now light sources, I wonder if they cast shadows too, probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:
The level of detail difference between Halo: Reach and Halo 3 is pretty significant!

H3_Mythic2_Heretic-01.jpg

VS.

halo-reach-20100420045358663.jpg

The level of detail difference between Halo: Reach and Halo 3 is pretty significant!

H3_Mythic2_Heretic-01.jpg

VS.

halo-reach-20100420045358663.jpg

Hmm, but it's definitely an evolution of the visuals rather than something revolutionary that an engine rewrite would suggest - looks nothing like the VGA trailer unfortunately. And none of the beta previews i've read so far have commented on the graphics.

Also, the default controls have been tweaked, I want to know how Bumper Jumper is configured in Reach

controlsbungie.jpg

Back