Formula 1 - 2010 Season

I bet he told the devs to make Liuzzi crap I've joined Force India and he's finishing 14th or worse making my job of getting the constructors title impossible

No he doesn't. Chances are that Ferrari probably managed their engines in a different way than eg RBR. So instead of having 7 engines with a lot of milage and one fresh engine for the last 3 races they just have 8 engines with less milage on them. Anyway I'm pretty sure that not taking production errors (like today with vettels engine) into account all engines in the field are very much capable of doing the milage they have to do.

Good call.

;)

holy crap, Hülkenberg on pole :oops:

I've just watched his onboard pole lap and it's impressive!
Obviously his car was working in Q3 conditions on the soft compound best, still he pushed like hell to get that time :D.

Sadly Williams was not that quick in dry and tomorrows race will be exactly that. I just wonder if he will be passed on the first lap or will fend two bulls, silver arrow and horse till tyre change stop.

Great Q session as usually in Brazil :devilish:

Brilliant work by Hulk, he timed it perfectly and he drove really well.

Grid:
Hülkenberg
Vettel
Webber
Hamilton
Alonso
Barrichello
Kubica
Schumacher
Massa
Petrov
Button
Kobayashi
Rosberg
Alguersuari
Buemi
Heidfeld
Liuzzi
Sutil
Glock
Trulli
Kovalainen
Di Grassi
Klien
Senna

It wasn't a fantastic race, but congrats to Red Bull on clinching the constructors' championship.

Unfortunately, Hülkenberg couldn't stay ahead of Vettel and Webber at the start thus making it basically impossible for Alonso to get close to them.

McLaren and Button made an amazing call to go early on the primes which made him make up a lot of places. Massa had a very disappointing race.

I think maybe Petrov and Liuzzi won't be in F1 after this season. Also Kobayashi wasn't his usual self today. He basically let people overtake him into turn 1.

Red Bull did great today, but I think they may have shot themselves in the foot not swapping Vettel and Webber around. Now Alonso can get P2 if Webber wins and still Alonso will win the WDC. If Vettel wins, Webber second, Alonso third you have the same result. They would have to let Webber through.

I was really surprised to learn that Red Bull does not team order - it would have been smart from a pure objective point of view!

Now, Alonso has the best cards to win the championship.

Don't get me wrong...although I am not a particular Ferrari fan, I am supporting indeed Alonso for this championship.

For the construction championship, I supported of course Red Bull (being an Austrian myself and all...)

Althoug I think he is a sympatic guy...I think Massa brutally under-delivers and should make his job available to drivers with the "eye of the tiger"!

Compare the performance of Alonso...it is night and day, difference of team mates should not be this huge!

Massa's only chance is to accept being second in the team, accept to be Alonso's wing man only and supporting him 100%
Especially since for next year, it is planned that team order is legal!

I think it's very frustrating that Ferrari only got a fine for using team orders to get Alonso ahead of Massa earlier in the year, and now Alonso stands a significantly better chance of winning the championship as a result. I think it's pretty obvious that there has not been any team orders going on @ Red Bull, and as a result they are in a much riskier situation in tersm of having the world champion.

Basically if mark comes first in Abu Dabi, and then Alonso ends up winning the championship - it will because Ferrari cheated earlier in the year - and all they got was a stupid fine.
(i'm sure the ppl at red bull are thinking the same thing)

I'm not saying i agree with the rules, but rules are rules, and they should be penalized more strongly for breaking them i think. I'd still love to see Vettel Take Alonso out in the first corner of the next race.

It would be kind of amusing if Alonso's lead in the championship, won in part by illegal team orders, was cancelled in the last race by Vettel moving to one side to let Webber through, say in the last lap.

Back