Anyone Read This Month's UK PC Format?

What an interesting topic Dave.... and Kristof is so helpfull too... :devilish:

Come on, what is it you want us to know/talk about :?:

Just run down the local store and have a quick peek... and :rolleyes:

Actuall scrap that since you mean the August magazine and the September one just came out.

K-

rubank said:
I think it´s about Ati buying imgtec.

Eh?

Anyway - I was just gonna say if you read the first news item on budget grapics cards then you are reading my first print article!! :D

DaveBaumann said:

Well, a man´s gotta do what a man´s gotta do to bring out the truth,
and see - it worked :)

DaveBaumann said:
Anyway - I was just gonna say if you read the first news item on budget grapics cards then you are reading my first print article!!

DaveBaumann said:
Anyway - I was just gonna say if you read the first news item on budget grapics cards then you are reading my first print article!! :D

What's this? A reason for me to start buying PC Format again? I'll try to check it out next time I'm in a newsagents... As long as they haven't wrapped the whole magazine in polythene! ;) :rolleyes:

Next question - Where do I sign to start writing for them? :D

EDIT: Totally forgot to say congratulations!! :) Print magazines could do with more guys like you on staff.

Extra, extra ! Read all about it !

Printed computer press accuracy just jumped 500% !

Extra, extra ! Read all about it !

Congrats, Dave :)

Bah! Now Dave has joined the fourth estate his reporting will obviously go downhill - the excessive drinking that all print journalists seem to espouse will undoubtedly take it's toll! :D

They are going to love your resolution vs. fillrate analysis. :LOL:

Congrats - PC Format always use pretty tasty models, IIRC. Not that that's got anything to do with the price of fish in Bolivia... :p

MuFu.

MuFu said:
Congrats - PC Format always use pretty tasty models, IIRC. Not that that's got anything to do with the price of fish in Bolivia... :p

You never know... We might see Dave modelling a bikini on next month's cover... :oops:

I actually sneaked down to the newsagents and read the article this afternoon - Good work Dave! :)

Haven't bought it for a while, not since I got broadband anyway.

Still my old copies are still being useful currently as my monitor stand :D

Nice to hear that theres some accurate stuff about 3d hardware in there.

Back