Xbox Live/Games finally headed to Mobile devices

This is just a dumb idea - there's no way you could run the premium content on but maybe less than .01% of the phones on the market today - not to mention that you'd have to figure in screen resolution compromises, control schemes...why would they even think about doing this on mobile phones??

And for God's sake MS - give up the Zune...just give up - you won't integrate it into a phone, and...just give it up.

Jack

Hmmmmmmmmm, interesting. I had dropped the idea of making XBLive games with some friends because after some research we determined it wouldn't be profitable. But if the same content/tech can be leveraged on 360, media players and future mobile devices, then that changes things somewhat. Time to re-evaluate the situation.

We still don't have 'em on G4WL but MS wants to put 'em on tiny screens and tinier buttons. Ok.

This is just a dumb idea - there's no way you could run the premium content on but maybe less than .01% of the phones on the market today - not to mention that you'd have to figure in screen resolution compromises, control schemes...why would they even think about doing this on mobile phones??

And for God's sake MS - give up the Zune...just give up - you won't integrate it into a phone, and...just give it up.

Jack

What ? My zune hd is amazing. Even the original zunes were much better software and feature wise than the ipods .

I also don't know whats wrong with bringing arcade level games to win mobile and the zune. Also with a device allways connect it be great for me to acess my xbox live acount and find out whos on and message them about when to get together for a run through a game.

Back