Eternal Thread of Game Videos (selfmade and others)

Yes

And I can see the major drawback with Screen Space Reflections in that video, around the 1:05 mark. For about five feet in front of the player where the water should be reflecting the sky, it is reflecting nothing because the sky is not currently be rendered on the screen. This makes SSR usable only in very controlled cases where the developers have arranged the scene to avoid this issue. Not really a good solution going forward, but interesting nonetheless. Also interesting that the technique was experimented with by someone here at B3D about a year before Crytek started talking about it for CryEngine 3.

Last edited by a moderator:

My favorite video of all time. Amazing skills till this day. I miss CS times. When FPS really meant skill, when Left Shift was really necessary to not be heard. Every kill meant something for the team (cash system), aiming, controlling recoil, reloading timing, wall shotting, team play... Damn... Is today FPS missing something here?

Hitman Absolution Sniper Challenge

It's fairly entertaining to try and figure out a way surpassing your previous score.

Back